• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

WitheredGold

Platinum
Reaction score
Guys, don't get this out of hand, and force a mod to take action. Let it be settled by the clan staff and itsbeny, no point posting any un-needed flame

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Guys, don't get this out of hand, and force a mod to take action. Let it be settled by the clan staff and itsbeny, no point posting any un-needed flame
Thank you :)
I thought clan battles were about teamwork, skill, strategy and fun.
But obviously Amnesty do as much as they can do DQ on the littlest things.
Honestly pathetic.
LOL! Sorry that we had to DQ you guys. You guys weren't following the rules :p
Dont wanna cause flame but thus is true:
Amnesty AU = Excuses AU
Can you not.

Xeption

Survivor
Reaction score
Thank you :)

LOL! Sorry that we had to DQ you guys. You guys weren't following the rules :p

Can you not.
Just to add on,
At first we were winning 3-2 then you tried to DQ us because I say DQ as a joke? I'm actually still laughing regarding that tbh.
However, none of us knew that a player had to be in a clan for 24 hours, the first thing you did was DQ. Not tell us we could do it again, or anything.
Funny thing is, 1 member in that clan call said Amnesty isnt even good, they'll find the smallest things to DQ you. At first I didn't believe that, but now however I think the whole AU Clan Community know.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I will be locking and moving this thread to the Disbanded Clans Section for the reason of it being Requested. If you want this thread to be re-opened, feel free to PM me or any other Staff member!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci