• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadMadz85

Survivor
Reaction score
Name • 85% of the AU community knowes me name.
IGN • MiniRanch7
Age • 17 1/8
Legacy Wins • 1.8/4765 #calculated with alts
Recent Wins • 8/10 93/190
Skype • ill pm ya
Past Clans • 8 clans and all 8 were top 5 au 1 being #1.
Why do you want to join • well im bored I don't want to join Apex because they're scrubs and infected with god knowes what. Don't wanna Sphinx because why not, Earth pfft they already have enough of a good lineup and the rest of the other clans are scrubs so why not join this clan lol. and btw i god with bowspam i god rod i god in lineup ty ty ty ty

Rrrekwah2002

Spectator
Reaction score
Name • Forrest
IGN • Tqctics
Age • 14
Legacy Wins • On this account. 180, alts 1600
Recent Wins • On this account. 150, got a few resets though so like, 240
Skype • Dm me on twitter Tqctics
Past Clans • Apex, Lynx, Fundamental and a few of mine.
Why do you want to join • Tomy, Beny I've gotten to know you on ts and I wanna join a friendly clan and get back on that mcsg grind boi's ;)
Ok Forrest I have no idea why you would join this rubbish clan! More than half of the AU Community hates them. There are so many other better clans you could get into, such as Apex or Sphinx. My friend xKomboz got trialed for this clan the first day in they asked him to use a alt in a scrim. Like honestly a scrim it is bad enough that they use altos just to win a cb but doing it in a scrim that's just getting desperate. If you join this clan you will become hated in the community just because you joined it everyone hates the clan! If you still feel that you want to join it go ahead but I am just giving you a heads up.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Ok Forrest I have no idea why you would join this rubbish clan! More than half of the AU Community hates them. There are so many other better clans you could get into, such as Apex or Sphinx. My friend xKomboz got trialed for this clan the first day in they asked him to use a alt in a scrim. Like honestly a scrim it is bad enough that they use altos just to win a cb but doing it in a scrim that's just getting desperate. If you join this clan you will become hated in the community just because you joined it everyone hates the clan! If you still feel that you want to join it go ahead but I am just giving you a heads up.
Are you serious! Why would use alts! If you really want to look at my alts accounts, they are listed on the forums. Any Sphinx are nothing but bad sports! In our first scrim we 3-2 it was all fair (our way), then we had another scrim, this time 3-1 our way. Then we had a clan battle! The scores were 2-0 our way, then they decided to postpone the clan battle. Josh the Owner of Sphinx was begging me not to use ExoticReality, Their clan was trying to pull us up for anything (Not finishing the cb quicker, and 2 postponing twice). Anyway then we continued and they scored a point and then we scored sot eh score ended up like 3-1 our way. Ever since they have called them selfs better than us. And I think Tqctics just wants to have fun with some friends in this clan and get to know Tom, Mitch and I better and boost his ego in clans :) And last of all we don't alts, My alt is ohSloth, My brothers is ohPug and Mitch's is Tomatuu. And so what if i'm hated around the community just because I team with my friends and have fun.

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN • MiniRanch7
Age • 17 1/8
Skype • ill pm ya
Why do you want to join • well im bored I don't want to join Apex because they're scrubs and infected with god knowes what. Don't wanna Sphinx because why not, Earth pfft they already have enough of a good lineup and the rest of the other clans are scrubs so why not join this clan lol. and btw i god with bowspam i god rod i god in lineup ty ty ty ty
You have been placed on TRIAL, Please DM your skype, thanks :)

Rrrekwah2002

Spectator
Reaction score
Are you serious! Why would use alts! If you really want to look at my alts accounts, they are listed on the forums. Any Sphinx are nothing but bad sports! In our first scrim we 3-2 it was all fair (our way), then we had another scrim, this time 3-1 our way. Then we had a clan battle! The scores were 2-0 our way, then they decided to postpone the clan battle. Josh the Owner of Sphinx was begging me not to use ExoticReality, Their clan was trying to pull us up for anything (Not finishing the cb quicker, and 2 postponing twice). Anyway then we continued and they scored a point and then we scored sot eh score ended up like 3-1 our way. Ever since they have called them selfs better than us. And I think Tqctics just wants to have fun with some friends in this clan and get to know Tom, Mitch and I better and boost his ego in clans :) And last of all we don't alts, My alt is ohSloth, My brothers is ohPug and Mitch's is Tomatuu. And so what if i'm hated around the community just because I team with my friends and have fun.
I was told be a few of my friends in Sphinx that you targeted them and tryed to make them lose. Like honestly! And you are not hated around the community because you are abusive a bad sport, lie and nobody likes you!

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
I was told be a few of my friends in Sphinx that you targeted them and tryed to make them lose. Like honestly! And you are not hated around the community because you are abusive a bad sport, lie and nobody likes you!
So playing a game is targeting? I killed a player? That was going my route? What else should I do?

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
So like i said again the aim of the Survival Games is to win right? I went my route got a weapon and killed 1 of there members it wasn't a target because they followed me up my route, I also saw that 1 of there members have killed me in the past few games such saying, "Team and then back-stabs or i get killed off spawn. What would you do if someone was going your route and you had a weapon? Would you leave them so they could get much more geared than you and kill you in the future game, I killed him because i wanted to win the game.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN • MiniRanch7
Age • 17 1/8
Skype • ill pm ya
You have been ACCEPTED for into Amnesty welcome.

Rrrekwah2002

Spectator
Reaction score
So like i said again the aim of the Survival Games is to win right? I went my route got a weapon and killed 1 of there members it wasn't a target because they followed me up my route, I also saw that 1 of there members have killed me in the past few games such saying, "Team and then back-stabs or i get killed off spawn. What would you do if someone was going your route and you had a weapon? Would you leave them so they could get much more geared than you and kill you in the future game, I killed him because i wanted to win the game.
Yes but whenever you kill one of them you say 1-3 like just piss off ffs

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Please leave this thread, If you have anything else to rant about please private message me :) And it's 3-1 or 1-0 our way.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe cause it took Sphinx 1 week to put up the loss and don't call me a bad sports Sphinx tried to Dq us in every way possible. Now can you please leave this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci