• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright. I'll grab a mod. Your tournament was inactive for 2 months and all result should be held null. I wanted to do it the easy way but you're obviously too stuborn and yo don't think you can beat us any other way. I'll have to loss removed soon :)

EDIT: You guys are the ones who didn't show up. LOL
We can do a full clan battle some time in the future but i was sure you didn't turn up, I'm sorry if i was acting stuborn. But if you do have any problems please take this to skype and we can discuss there. Thanks again Waffles .

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
We can do a full clan battle some time in the future but i was sure you didn't turn up, I'm sorry if i was acting stuborn. Put if you do have any problems please take this to skype and we can discuss there. Thanks again Waffles .
I've got mods involved. You didn't beat us and you didn't even show up to your own battle. We continuesly asked you to battle and the answer was always 'soon'. Good day.

EDIT: Could I see a message where we arranged a second time?
No proof no battle :)

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
I've got mods involved. You didn't beat us and you didn't even show up to your own battle. We continuesly asked you to battle and the answer was always 'soon'. Good day.

Again good that you have this and sorry if i was wrong but can you please talk to me on skype not the thread. Thanks

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Again good that you have this and sorry if i was wrong but can you please talk to me on skype not the thread. Thanks
All good. I don't use skype anymore. You should get pm'd by a mod shortly :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score

So is our battle off or no?
Yeah... We need to get it done sooner or later xD
Wanna battle Colossal
my skypes: logan.personal
ts: \/ in my signature.
evidence please?

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Waffles , I have fixed this for you. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Can we do a clan battle this weekend if not soon? Just PM me or skype me. I think we shall figure this out the normal way. Clan verse clan :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Waffles , I have fixed this for you. I am sorry for this inconvenience. Can we do a clan battle this weekend if not soon? Just PM me or skype me. I think we shall figure this out the normal way. Clan verse clan :)
Thanks bb. Much easier than getting mods involved. We should be right as well. Goodluck <3

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Thanks bb. Much easier than getting mods involved. We should be right as well. Goodluck <3
Yeah, Last time we tried to clan battle, When we had members on, you didn't. And when you had members on, we didn't. Anyway, this shall be fun :p

itstomy

Diamond
Reaction score
Like Beny said sorry, Hope this doesn't have anything against us. Have a good day man.

lukeyboi5000

Tribute
Reaction score
Name • Luke Rainbow
IGN • Silentpixels
Age • 14
Legacy Wins • 423 / 6256 (I sucked back then)
Recent Wins • 218 / 2064
Skype • silentpixlz
Past Clans • #lightless #decendants (Just disbended :( )
Why do you want to join • because, I like playing with friends, and I like thrill of clan battles, and meeting new people, And t0may should remember the little "lopsided 1v1" we had in the cb ;)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
Name • Luke Rainbow
IGN • Silentpixels
Age • 14
Legacy Wins • 423 / 6256 (I sucked back then)
Recent Wins • 218 / 2064
Skype • silentpixlz
Past Clans • #lightless #decendants (Just disbended :( )
Why do you want to join • because, I like playing with friends, and I like thrill of clan battles, and meeting new people, And t0may should remember the little "lopsided 1v1" we had in the cb ;)
Hello Silent, You have been placed on TRIAL. You will be contacted via Skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci