• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Amnesty [AU Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColossalClan

Tribute
Reaction score
ok, not sure if you're ignoring me or you didn't see the message but please take manguu off the roster or i'll get a mod to do it for you :^)

itsbeny

Quantum
Reaction score
ok, not sure if you're ignoring me or you didn't see the message but please take manguu off the roster or i'll get a mod to do it for you :^)
He's still my baby! He said to me he'll be in both clans :p Mitch if your reading this, Just remember the good ol' days :D
Whats so special about Bugman? He smells funny
Ive heard he smells like whale vomit? I heard it's quite the stuff ;)

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
He's still my baby! He said to me he'll be in both clans :p Mitch if your reading this, Just remember the good ol' days :D

Ben that is very disrespectful. Also, it's you're***

TeeArrr

Quantum
Reaction score

Not to start anything but you aren't allowed to be in 2 clans from the same region at once.

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
I am just saying you smell like perfume ;) You're***
Why did you correct my you're with a capital it's at the end of the sentence with no full stop after perfume so you fail at correcting grammar my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci