• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Evisceration of MCGamer's Gamma Rule

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hierarchy should not decide the outcome of a discussion.
True. Although it really isn't good publicity for the moderators to be publicly supporting a decision completely opposite to what the administration has decided.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
Question: why are all the mods agreeing? Aren't you guys supposed to be supporting what the administration has decided?...
Hierarchy should not decide the outcome of a discussion.
Its one thing to disagree with staff. Its another to disobey.

Just because admins make a rule doesn't mean mods have to like it or agree with it. Did you only agree with things because you had to? That's a lack of motivation and overall bad staffing...

True. Although it really isn't good publicity for the moderators to be publicly supporting a decision completely opposite to what the administration has decided.
Well the rule is retarded so I don't see why anybody isn't allowed to disagree...

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Its one thing to disagree with staff. Its another to disobey.

Just because admins make a rule doesn't mean mods have to like it or agree with it. Did you only agree with things because you had to? That's a lack of motivation and overall bad staffing...
Honestly dude, on an issue as big as this, I think the staff should be banding together on whatever they decide. I think that it's really important to show us that they have taken a stand, no matter if we like what they have to say to us or not.

SnoopSean

Career
Reaction score
Honestly dude, on an issue as big as this, I think the staff should be banding together on whatever they decide. I think that it's really important to show us that they have taken a stand, no matter if we like what they have to say to us or not.
But obviously they are still discussing on a change that is to be made…because the rules haven't been changed yet.

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
That's you, but this is such a stupid rule staff shouldn't have to hide their opinions about it. Just because its a rule doesn't mean its right.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
But obviously they are still discussing on a change that is to be made…because the rules haven't been changed yet.
I'm not sure if they are discussing it or not. If they were, we wouldn't know.
That's you, but this is such a stupid rule staff shouldn't have to hide their opinions about it. Just because its a rule doesn't mean its right.
I agree that they shouldn't have to hide their opinions. It's just that I know from my time as a staff member that moderators are often forced to keep quiet on issues, or they are forced to agree with something. I won't tag anybody, but you know who you are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci