• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

An Incredibly Controversial Proposition: Explaining Huahwi's Disappearance

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
Last time he disappeared, his sub count doubled with no effort from him. Why wouldn't he disappear again? People won't shut up about him either way.

He also mentioned moving, and last time he left depression played a part. I wouldn't be surprised if both factor in to this disappearance.

I subbed to him when he had under 2k subs, and I miss those days. Back then he actually tried, and people wouldn't constantly fanboy him. He was still friends with smaller players and such.

Since he got big it's just been a bit of a mess. His fanboys got huge and irritating, he left a lot of his friends behind, and he stopped trying in terms of PvP. His 1.8 stats were around 1 win every 8 games, compared to more than 1 in 2 back when he was good.

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
lol I literally said this same exact thing in another thread which cam and me kinda of agreed. There is nothing wrong with huahwi, he checks his youtube consistantly, proof of that.

He has his reason for not getting on, but its not because he CANT, its because he doesn't want to. Exact reason we don't know, but he does have the ability. He could always go to a library in the big city he lives in xD.

Divining

Platinum
Reaction score
This is also half and half what I thought, I agree with you here :)

Zeplohx

Survivor
Reaction score
I remember when everyone started spamming some ransoms guys YouTube channel because he had the same name as Huahwi.

As many theory's we can come up with to explain we truly don't know why he left mcsg. I believe it was just a combination of being bored of mcsg and not caring about his fan base and that he just wanted a real social life. Whatever the reason he left we all still know where he is at the moment.

In the sun.
it was this guy's channel (he's a g)

P3num6ra

Career
Reaction score
I knew it from the beginning, he obviously didn't care for his fan base anymore. I stopped watching his videos when he came back.

SolarEclipse

Diamond
Reaction score
Well If I can say one thing about this post it is completely opinionated and theories the only person who knows the full truth is Huahwi.Huahwi has a life beyond youtube and if something happened I give him full support if he left.Whatever the reason of his disappearence Mom dying(God Forbid),Him dying(God Forbid), or just a simple reason of priorities which as you said hes in college so maybe he needs to focus on his schoolwork.Although this theory of him getting his priorities straight is a long-shot due to the fact that he would've most likely made a video or tweet at least if that was the case.But thats besides the point Huahwi has a life and sometimes life happens and people should try to understand that YouTube isnt't his/or a lot of peoples life some people have other things going on and if he decides to comeback again then he does but, until then making accusations or theories on why he left is not going to bring him back.
Yet if he really cared about his fans why couldnt he take 2 min of his time and tweet il be gone for a while??

ChargedPVP

Experienced
Reaction score
heres the thing... who freaking cares?!? its a game, people move on, sucks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci