• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltyStrafe

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: SaltyStrafe
Nickname: Salty or Strafe
Wins: 62 | But i had a 1/2 ratio on main and 1/4 on my alt before stat reset. Also my alt is a 1/4 now but my main is 1/6 cuz CB's or Scrims
Previous Clans: Sparta, Outbreak, Iris
Why do you want to join?: Because my old clan Iris disbanded and i really enjoy being in a clan and cbing. Also i want to become a better and more experienced PvPer or Smarter player but i want to do it with a clan.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: SaltyStrafe
Nickname: Salty or Strafe
Wins: 62 | But i had a 1/2 ratio on main and 1/4 on my alt before stat reset. Also my alt is a 1/4 now but my main is 1/6 cuz CB's or Scrims
Previous Clans: Sparta, Outbreak, Iris
Why do you want to join?: Because my old clan Iris disbanded and i really enjoy being in a clan and cbing. Also i want to become a better and more experienced PvPer or Smarter player but i want to do it with a clan.
trial

Darkyy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: RedBird132 & MelloJello
Nickname: Darky
Wins: b4 and after: 700
Previous Clans: sig
Why do you want to join?: Ryyzing told me to and I like clans and I will try to work my way up and earn the forgiveness to some people in this clan

Attachments

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: RedBird132 & MelloJello
Nickname: Darky
Wins: b4 and after: 700
Previous Clans: sig
Why do you want to join?: Ryyzing told me to and I like clans and I will try to work my way up and earn the forgiveness to some people in this clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci