• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ancient [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickstrafes

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:nickstrafes
Nickname:nick
Wins:378/1450
Previous Clans:reapers,angels
Why do you want to join?:cause I'm competitive and want to cb

Enternity

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:Nzck
Nickname: Nick
Wins: idk around 200 on legacy (On diff acc)
Previous Clans: Angels, Evolve, Zeptic
Why do you want to join?: Cause Ik babes here and this looks like a really good clan so yasssss

JittaCliq

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: JittaCliq
Nickname: Luke
Wins: 2
Previous Clans: None.
Why do you want to join?: My friend is in it, and I want to become a more experienced player. I also have been interested in clans since I got Minecraft around 2 years ago.

AncientMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Nzck
Nickname: Nick
Wins: idk around 200 on legacy (On diff acc)
Previous Clans: Angels, Evolve, Zeptic
Why do you want to join?: Cause Ik babes here and this looks like a really good clan so yasssss
IGN: JittaCliq
Nickname: Luke
Wins: 2
Previous Clans: None.
Why do you want to join?: My friend is in it, and I want to become a more experienced player. I also have been interested in clans since I got Minecraft around 2 years ago.
Both Denied

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
thanks Qweas for losing us a fcking leaderboards battle, a.sshole, we were up 4-1 against Invincible and then a hole bunch of xenos randoms joined and fcked it all up! then when it was 4-4 Qweas joined and disguised and toggled and killed 2 of our fcking members. LITERALLY WE DIDNT DO IT TO YOUR CLAN SO FCK OUTA HERE KID. OMFG

Reaction score
thanks Qweas for losing us a fcking leaderboards battle, a.sshole, we were up 4-1 against Invincible and then a hole bunch of xenos randoms joined and fcked it all up! then when it was 4-4 Qweas joined and disguised and toggled and killed 2 of our fcking members. LITERALLY WE DIDNT DO IT TO YOUR CLAN SO FCK OUTA HERE KID. OMFG
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci