• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

And here we go...

AGFire2013

District 13
Reaction score
"All girls get accepted for mod." That, of course, explains why I know several female players who have been declined both in application and interview stage, not once for some but several times. If you're really going to say that do your research, and make sure it's accurate so you won't look so dim.

Regarding the issue with newer moderators, we're trying to improve that. We've started up the mod buddy program and we're trying to incorporate a sort of training for newer moderators that aren't as experienced as others on the forums.

Last edited:

DE5T1NY

Platinum
Reaction score
I think it's absurd that some people have been declined due to inactivity on the forums and then people that join within the past month or 2 are accepted as mod on their first try. If you're gonna accept moderators with little to no experience on the forums then don't decline other people for "forums inactivity".

N

Nikola

"All girls get accepted for mod." That, of course, explains why I know several female players who have been declined both in application and interview stage, not once for some but several times. If you're really going to say that do your research, and make sure it's accurate so you won't look so dim.

Regarding the issue with newer moderators, we're trying to improve that. We've started up the mod buddy program and we're trying to incorporate a sort of training for newer moderators that aren't as experienced as others on the forums.
Don't judge me I never said anything about girls

IceCarbonDiabloX

Experienced
Reaction score
Maybe cause girls are more mature?
lol ok..
Personally I couldn't give a crap who gets mod, as long as they do what's required of them.
Everyone has to start somewhere, so what if they haven't made 2000 posts first on a forum for a video game.
As for the bs about girls getting preference for mod over males pfft lmao, as CoDsNo65 said, most of the male staff prefer their own gender.
well so many mcsg staff are gay so I understand why they prefer dudes..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci