• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Funniest anime moment? when notch added the enderman
Favorite Anime of the season? minecraft
What is your favorite anime(s) and why! league of legends because it fun, and mienraft because uplace block!
What is your least favorite anime(s) and why! pokeman
Log Horizon or SAO? um.. mienceaft
Get out. *kicks out the door*
I didn't read it lel. All I read was what anime ;/
-made you cry. That was the question :p

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
If a joke isn't funny, is it truly a joke?
Kidding aside, do you actually watch any anime or did you just find this through lurking around the forums/my sig?
I watched Attack on Titan and I'm just beginning to watch SAO, and I don't click on random sigs.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
ANIME DISCUSSION TOPIC:
WHAT ANIME HAS MADE YOU CRY?

I'm not very quick to tears, particularly in television shows (movies and books have gotten me much more.)
However, as far as I've gotten through anime, there have only been two shows that got me to cry.

One Piece:
despite it's drawn out stories and large amount of filler, One Piece thrives in creating realistic, relatable, and really likeable characters. It's gotten me to cry twice, and I'm currently at episode 45. The first time was during the Usopp - Kaya story arc and the second time during Nami's tragic backstory.

Ano Natsu de Matter - Waiting in the Summer
Though I would only give this show a 7.5/10 at best, due to it having really unlikeable two main characters and the side characters getting no resolution (though the OVA may fix this), they had one character in particular that immediately fell in love with. Her name is Kanna and she rocks.

[Slight Spoilers Below]
Sadly, this anime has a case of "best girl doesn't win" and Kanna has a rather tragic moment where she essentially has to let go the person she truly loves.
[Spoilers End]

I was freaking bawling my eyes out. On multiple occasions.
Guilty Crown at the end and half-way through the season of SAO ;-;

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
ANIME DISCUSSION TOPIC:
WHAT ANIME HAS MADE YOU CRY?

I'm not very quick to tears, particularly in television shows (movies and books have gotten me much more.)
However, as far as I've gotten through anime, there have only been two shows that got me to cry.

One Piece:
despite it's drawn out stories and large amount of filler, One Piece thrives in creating realistic, relatable, and really likeable characters. It's gotten me to cry twice, and I'm currently at episode 45. The first time was during the Usopp - Kaya story arc and the second time during Nami's tragic backstory.

Ano Natsu de Matter - Waiting in the Summer
Though I would only give this show a 7.5/10 at best, due to it having really unlikeable two main characters and the side characters getting no resolution (though the OVA may fix this), they had one character in particular that immediately fell in love with. Her name is Kanna and she rocks.

[Slight Spoilers Below]
Sadly, this anime has a case of "best girl doesn't win" and Kanna has a rather tragic moment where she essentially has to let go the person she truly loves.
[Spoilers End]

I was freaking bawling my eyes out. On multiple occasions.
death of spike spiegel, ending of cowboy bebop. although i don't cry, this made me feel the closest thing to "sadness" that any other work of fiction has. no tears.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
death of spike spiegel, ending of cowboy bebop. although i don't cry, this made me feel the closest thing to "sadness" that any other work of fiction has. no tears.
Teared up at the end of Cowboy Bebop ;3

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
this is going to seem really out of character for me, but can anyone recommend any good... uh... erm... romance anime?
Guilty Fakin Crown. FFS.

Edit: Toradora doesnt have action but, its a romance/comedy anime :p

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci