• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime Discussion Thread!

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Welcome to the Anime Discussion Thread!

Here we can discuss, review, and suggest Anime to our fellow otakus!

To start things off, here are a few discussion topics:
Funniest anime moment?
Favorite Anime of the season?
What is your favorite anime(s) and why!
What is your least favorite anime(s) and why!
Log Horizon or SAO?

What anime have you completed/are watching?
My List:
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KorStonesword

Let the educated discussion begin!

Like this thread? Spread the word with this signature:

and use the link tool (paperclip) to link it to this thread: http://i.imgur.com/BT2wXgM.png

Last edited:

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
i finished most of the popular ones that aren't still airing hahaha
some of the ones i can name off the top of my head
soul eater
another
elfen lied
rosario vampire
dragonball/dragonball z

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
i finished most of the popular ones that aren't still airing hahaha
some of the ones i can name off the top of my head
soul eater
another
elfen lied
rosario vampire
dragonball/dragonball z
That must have taken you years! xD Dragonball and Dragonball Z have a crap ton of episodes. I've not watched it yet, but I read some of the manga and that old guy is such a perv. :p
I personally prefer to watch shorter series' with around 13-26 episodes, which is why I really like anime (most of them are pretty short.) It's just the right amount of time to get to know the characters, but before you get tired of them and bored of them not resolving plot points that would force the series to end. (Though I really hate how they make animes out of currently being made manga that has not ended and takes forever to make, since we don't get a proper ending. That's why S2 of Wagnaria/Working and a few other shows were really disappointing, since they didn't have the guts to just not follow the manga and make up their own ending.)

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
also, how good is Kuroko no Basket?
Haven't seen it yet, but from what I've heard it's really good. I didn't really want to start watching it because I'm not a very big fan of sports show or sports in general, but a lot of people like me have seen the show and said it's good regardless.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
here's another discussion topic - where do you guys watch most of your anime? i typically use netflix, animefreak.tv, or watchcartoononline.com

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
here's another discussion topic - where do you guys watch most of your anime? i typically use netflix, animefreak.tv, or watchcartoononline.com
I watch on Crunchyroll, mainly because it's completely legal, and has an iphone app. (And it doesn't put evil viruses in your computer.)

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
I watch on Crunchyroll, mainly because it's completely legal, and has an iphone app. (And it doesn't put evil viruses in your computer.)
smart haha i know those sites i use don't send viruses, but i guess i wouldn't know about legal

IFunnyBunnyHD

Career
Reaction score
Sao is pretty good , just finished it although the show was a little sluggish except for the first few episodes

Also love Liz ;)

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Another anime thread :'c can't MCSG just stick to one? Oh well...

MyAnimeList - My list:

(http://gyazo.com/ae614b29f8d46803209fa5b9a7a66405)
I do have more that I've watched, but I'd get laughed at a ton if I posted all of them.

Personal favorites, no particular order (except in which I see them in the above list)
- Durarara
- Fullmetal Alchemist (Both FMA and FMA:B)
- Log Horizon
- Magi
- White Album 2 (cried so hard)
- Toradora (cried during this one too, dont laugh)

Oh, and of course Sword Art Online. I marathoned all 25 episodes in one night, stayed up till 6 AM. I also finished all of the Light Novels that have already been translated, and I watched the bonus movie thingy within the first 5 seconds of it being released on Crunchyroll.

Some other good ones:
Attack on Titan, very popular but very different than most animes. Quite gory, interesting art style, and... it's actually a bit creepy until you get used to it. (I don't watch many creepy animes.)
Kill la Kill - Ehhrrmmm.... it's... good? I don't even know what goes on in this one, tbh, but it's very action-oriented n' shtuff.
Code Geass - I forgot to add this one to my MAL list as well as the above two, it's a mecha anime from a while ago. Pretty interesting, some fan service. First anime I ever watched, at like age 10 or something.

Too lazy to continue this post ;-;

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci