• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime section on the forums?

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Possibly could work

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Alright, well since there is quite a bit of anime watchers on MCSG as of now, I was thinking that we could make a section on the forums to talk about anime/recommend anime. This is just an idea as of now, and would have to be refined a lot, but I think this could work. From my sight of the forumers if not 1/4-1/2 of them watch anime. This could be a section of the forums for them, people could make threads to say what they thought of an anime, and reviews.

Sorry for the grammatical mistakes it's pretty late and stuff.

So what do you guys think of this idea?

J

District 13
Reaction score
As a vivid anime watcher, I myself would definitely like to see this, however, I feel as if it's very unnecessary and it could just easily be in the Off Topic Discussions Section.

Rhymie

Tribute
Reaction score
As a vivid anime watcher, I myself would definitely like to see this, however, I feel as if it's very unnecessary and it could just easily be in the Off Topic Discussions Section.
Or it could become a subforum under the Off Topic Discussions Section. It may not deserve its own section, but that is the next best thing.

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Of course, but off topic stuff often is just random stuff, for instant there is a thread named "What makes you happy", as this is Off topic. Although for an Anime section I think there would be a much more constant flow of threads, and consistency. As well there could be a way for MCGamer to gain popularity by attracting anime fans from different websites and/or not even found a website to like.

As I said this is just a thought.

Or it could become a subforum under the Off Topic Discussions Section. It may not deserve its own section, but that is the next best thing.
This may work as well.

J

District 13
Reaction score
Always good to bring new ideas, I just feel as it's not the most needed thing at the moment :)

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Yes, like Jeffrey said, I find this idea to be unnecessary. I believe other forums throughout the Minecraft community use this idea though. Do some research c:

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Always good to bring new ideas, I just feel as it's not the most needed thing at the moment :)
Of course not the most needed thing right now. But most of us anime forumers would like to see this happen.

Yes, like Jeffrey said, I find this idea to be unnecessary. I believe other forums throughout the Minecraft community use this idea though. Do some research c:
Ehh, MCGamer forums are my favorite, I've tried others but they don't feel right.

koopr

Platinum
Reaction score
Haha, I can definitely agree with that ;)

(P.S I'm not one to protest against something I have no core knowledge of. Keep preaching the suggestion!)

Reaction score
In my opinion as Jeffery said I would feel as if it's off topic and it's really not necessary at the moment. MCGamer is a minecraft community and a group discussion and I feel as if adding something that is not related could interfere. Either way I don't think it is a bad idea and it could possibly be incorporated in future addition to maybe add variety once things are settled.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci