• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anime section on the forums?

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • Possibly could work

Votes: 6 23.1%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Kinda unecessary... If this was implemented, then other people would want sections for specific games like CSGO, LoL etc. etc. You can just post in off-topic don't see a problem.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I've made a thread about this in the past, but I don't find a point in making a section for anime. Anime isn't really something we all do, like I only know 14 people on here that watch anime. I asked in the Staff Q&A about this last year. It was rather pointless.

- Alex

c o l t o n

Platinum
Reaction score
Kinda unecessary... If this was implemented, then other people would want sections for specific games like CSGO, LoL etc. etc. You can just post in off-topic don't see a problem.
I'd like to at least put a sub-thread there. For games like those.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Why don't you guys just make it at the off-topic discussion forum. I am an anime watcher myself though so I am interested in this idea.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
If an anime section was created, we might as well make a section for many other interests like specific video games, technology, sports, world news, entertainment, music, etc. Most of the sections and sub-sections on the forums are all pertinent to McGamer in some way, and anime is not.
Anything Minecraft - MCG is based around Minecraft
Art Section - The buying and selling of Minecraft based art
Other Games - Minecraft is a game and I assume that close to or a majority of people play more than one game (Minecraft).
Computer and Tech Support - Discussing and recommending computers to run games (like Minecraft) on.
The only sections that don't fit are the off-topic section, which is where anime, along with other miscellaneous interests should go, and forum games, which are pretty much a staple of all forum websites.

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
It is all up too you if you want to create an anime thread. But make sure it is in the off topic discussion section.

Jocus

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm sorry if I'm being biased, but please no.... anime has already taken up too much of the world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci