• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ant Mound SG - 1.7 & 1.8

Yay or Nay?

• Yay!

• Nay! *Comments are appreciated!

Results are only viewable after voting.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Ant Mound SG

What's up everyone? It's Kaelinator with my first ever MCSG map! This map includes innovative choke points, unique places for PVP, and awesome traps and puzzles!

NO world edit was used! MCEdit was used for the glass wall though, but that is the only time! The map took around 3 months for me to complete. Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?vdcn3ffw9961s6i
(READ COPYRIGHT TEXT DOCUMENT)

The map contains a load of personality! The basic idea for the map is that you are approximately the size of an ant. You must go through the yard or the mound to find loot, and kill all the other ants!

Specifications

♦ Approximately 280 block radius

♦ Approximately 205 chests total, 52 Tier Twos, 153 Tier Ones & 12 Tier Twos at corn

♦ Loads of traps and puzzles

♦ Features a unique, new type of PVP

♦ Contains balanced routes and choke points

♦ Built by Kaelinator www.YouTube.com/KaelinatorPVP

Story Line

You feel woozy, everything is getting bigger, or are you getting smaller? You only have ten seconds to react; you see 23 other people your size, all lined up in a circle. The cornocopia, or the yard, a life changing decision. Which will you choose? How will you survive? Where should you go? All your questions well up on the inside, there are 3 seconds left. 2... 1...

Pictures

Close up of corn (the ant mound)

Wide View of the garden and fence

Sky view of all the landmarks and mound

Cinematic shot of ant mound

Garden and gnome

Some landmarks

A bottle (Contains Parkour)

Another landmark

Side view of the whole map

Here is the enchantment table and anvil!

A basic vein inside of the mound which appear occasionally throughout

A basic room inside of the mound which appear occasionally throughout

One of the many puzzles

One of the choke points

Oh, it's a trap! (There are many more :D)

EPIC TRAILER (MUST WATCH!)

WARNING: Can cause seizures or dizziness for people who are prone to epilepsy or if your name is Minesmasher101 xD

Last edited:

ThaWereFox

Spectator
Reaction score
I would please fix the editing of the video trailer. My little brother has Idiopathic Partial Epilepsy and this video triggered him to have a seizure. Luckily, he is ok.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
I would please fix the editing of the video trailer. My little brother has Idiopathic Partial Epilepsy and this video triggered him to have a seizure. Luckily, he is ok.
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry, I didn't know it could cause that. I can upload a separate video just for him, was it the first part that caused it, with the white flashes? And if I change the flashed from being white to black, would that help?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci