• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ant Mound SG - 1.7 & 1.8

Yay or Nay?

• Yay!

• Nay! *Comments are appreciated!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Minesmasher101

Survivor
Reaction score

WARNING: Can cause seizures or dizziness for people who are prone to epilepsy or if your name is Minespasher101 xD

Lol wth, you even spelled my name wrong. :p

Exequtive

Tribute
Reaction score
I voted YES, but their is one thing I dont like and its the spawn. Instead I would have mad it like a small hill or the same level as the ground because its might be hard to get cor chests and also in a pvpers POV it wouldnt be appealing.

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
I voted YES, but their is one thing I dont like and its the spawn. Instead I would have mad it like a small hill or the same level as the ground because its might be hard to get cor chests and also in a pvpers POV it wouldnt be appealing.
Lol I kinda get what you mean xD

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
I would please fix the editing of the video trailer. My little brother has Idiopathic Partial Epilepsy and this video triggered him to have a seizure. Luckily, he is ok.
Would you like me to re edit that part so he can watch it?

Digity

Diamond
Reaction score
Great! But I would have to say that theres too much ant mound land. Make more landmarks, also the, I have to guess, grass? Sticking up from the ground should be more spaced out so players could move a bit more freely, but not too spaced out! make it hard for pvp ;)

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would please fix the editing of the video trailer. My little brother has Idiopathic Partial Epilepsy and this video triggered him to have a seizure. Luckily, he is ok.
He didn't need to watch it, there was even a warning.

Epo

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the idea so much! I love seeing original maps.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci