• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Ant Mound SG - 1.7 & 1.8

Yay or Nay?

• Yay!

• Nay! *Comments are appreciated!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Is this your first map? Because it's awesome.
Also, do you think it will be easy or hard to kill teams on this map?

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Is this your first map? Because it's awesome.
Also, do you think it will be easy or hard to kill teams on this map?
Ah, yes this is my first MCSG map. though I have made various adventure maps, but I never finished them. With MCSG, on the other hand, is my fuel to keep going in a map, to not stop or give up. VIP is my all time goal. Thank you. Also, I think it is easy to kill teams on this map, as long as you know the map's features

Jazza

Experienced
Reaction score
I love the map in my opinion - the theme is hugely unique in many ways as well as it looks unique and fun for gameplay. +1!

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
I love the map in my opinion - the theme is hugely unique in many ways as well as it looks unique and fun for gameplay. +1!
Thank you so much, it means so much for higher ranked players taking time to voice their opinion on a little map!

CalebPlaysMC

Tribute
Reaction score
Sorry but I voted No.
It seems a bit too cliche for my liking and the traps are just unrealistic.
If there were no lava traps; more underground passages and puzzles I would vote Yes. It's just not my cup of tea and would probably be suited better to a 48 player game.
~This is just my opinion don't take it as hate~

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry but I voted No.
It seems a bit too cliche for my liking and the traps are just unrealistic.
If there were no lava traps; more underground passages and puzzles I would vote Yes. It's just not my cup of tea and would probably be suited better to a 48 player game.
~This is just my opinion don't take it as hate~
It's ok, I don't consider constructive criticism as hate! I love any feedback I can get! Well, I see what you mean, it's tough to have that many traps for the tunnels. There are a lot of puzzles and mazes and hidden trap doors. I didn't want to overdo some things. Also, it might seem like there are a lot of traps, but in reality, I just thought, for some reason, that if I advertised that there were traps and choke points, it would help more. Obviously, I can't please everyone, some people don't like puzzles because it lengthens the game, some people like long games. I'm sorry you feel this way, but if you would like, you can download the map and see the amount of traps and puzzles there are. Thanks!

Almighty

Diamond
Reaction score
Something I really think is cool is the stone hedge. But I don't see any variety in the landscape. It's all the same, and wouldn't it be bad for PvP if you got hit into the 'poles' or the grass? The concept is cool and the idea is insane, but if you could add maybe something else, I don't really know what it is, but it seems like something is missing... It's a great map though, so all credit to you, kaelinator!

kaelinator

Survivor
Reaction score
Something I really think is cool is the stone hedge. But I don't see any variety in the landscape. It's all the same, and wouldn't it be bad for PvP if you got hit into the 'poles' or the grass? The concept is cool and the idea is insane, but if you could add maybe something else, I don't really know what it is, but it seems like something is missing... It's a great map though, so all credit to you, kaelinator!
Thank you so much, I'm pretty sure by the hedges you mean the fences. :D anyway, yes, it would be bad if you got hit into a blade of grass. That's the thing, you don't really want to fight in thr grass, though it is no necessarily that dense. If you wanna see just how dense it is, just download the world. It is just massive. So, it forces players to think more about where they fight!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci