• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Anticheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score
We are currently exploring our options on how to best approach the issue. We have a list of everyone affected by the XAC auto-ban system.

On the one hand, we don't want to unban players who may be legitimately banned, whom we believe make up a majority of the bans done. But on the other hand, we don't want to keep any innocent people banned. Given the nature of the matter, we have to be very careful with our decision. We'll be sure to get out decision out ASAP.

We'll post an announcement once we have made our decision.
I'll give you some innocent right now, to save you some time.

Rockyy_
zCrits_
Intensifyy
Falling
Voltic_
Tene
Fressha

3point

Platinum
Reaction score
honestly this anti cheat is aids.

Badlion has had a few false bans? yes.

However, those people purposely made themselves look like hackers (Gloryblade, Stimpy, Oculism), so there you go.

MCSG's anti cheat, afaik no one purposely head twitched and stuff to make it look like they where hacking.

I generally will hit like a pot pvp'er would, getting a good combo and getting a good strafe+aiming towards the chest/head+circling them.

Which is why I won't be playing till they fix this crap. I have diamond donor, and getting perm banned falsely would be complete bull.
lol, Oculism wasn't banned by anticheat he was banned by the mods for hacking and then perma'd for being a toxic pos.
Stimpy was actually hacking. Let's just point that out. The leading theory is he got himself banned on purpose.
I have no idea who Gloryblade is...

Uxie

Survivor
Reaction score

There will be a relevant announcement being made soon.
Watch the Minor Announcements section for the soon-to-be-posted post.
Hopefully some of the people who were banned innocent can be unbanned or something like that!

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
lol, Oculism wasn't banned by anticheat he was banned by the mods for hacking and then perma'd for being a toxic pos.
Stimpy was actually hacking. Let's just point that out. The leading theory is he got himself banned on purpose.
I have no idea who Gloryblade is...
I personally think stimpy was clean, and Gloryblade is one of the bigger hcf yt's (15k subs or so) https://www.youtube.com/user/Gloryblade98

No clue with Oculism, but he wasn't THAT toxic I mean ComboDombo was more toxic than anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci