• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any maps you would like to see taken off?

PackersFan509

Platinum
Reaction score
What maps make you /hub in pre game because you don't want to play them. Leave a comment of what map you don't like and think should be taken off the servers, leave a reason too and il be adding the maps and reasons to the main article.

Eye of Horus; causes really bad frame lag/difficult game play

Teweran survival games 3, futuristic city; underplayed, not nice gameplay/death match arena

Fortress Pyke; underplayed, bad terraforming, very old simple map

Hub games; weird, doesn't have that survival games feel

Fortune island; really long games, no longer played, it had it's time

Remnant; dark, underplayed

Breeze island; too much water

Dracarys; way too big/confusing layout

Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.

Huruka; too complex, very disorientating. Doesn't feel like survival games also laggy

Teweran survival games 2; most teir two chest's favored to one corner of the map

Solar frost; disgusting terrain for pvp, no where to run, not enough chests, all teir 2's on one side and if you go that way and somebody has a weapon it's GG

Evacuation zero; bad corn for pvp, small, underplayed, no wow factor.

SG 1; very large, traps that make the game last, hardly any chests, disorientating.

SG Japan: really really laggy, confusing layout, no open areas for pvp

Enchanted forest. Extremely underplayed. Personally I hate this map, really not a fan of the trees or map layout

Survival kingdom; the map itself is fine, just there are hardly any teir 2 chests, so either a reteir or removal I wouldn't mind
Honestly, Breeze Island is a perfect map! Along with SG1, it is original, they can't just take it off. I mean they can but it's original.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
I think removing maps for the stats reset and adding new ones would be awesome! Thoughts people?

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
Ok soooo
SG3, SG5, TSG1, TSG3, breeze1, breeze2, haruka, dracarys, hub games, origins, Chernobyl 2014, remnant, lobby games, evacuation zero, eye of horus, replace current solar frost with the old version, replace fallen empire v2 with fallen empire v1,
Needed retiers: avaricia, SG Kingdom
(I /hub when any of these maps win)
Best maps: the clan battle maps (holiday, valley, SG4, TSG2, highway)
Note: guys TSG2 is a good map. It's great for PvP and believe it or not has a good route in every direction of the map. Fort route has 3 tier 2s and an abundance of tier1s. Docks with mines has 3. Train has 2. Cabins has 3. But since nobody knows about ANY of these, you can combine two for a very good route easily. Plus the other section of the map is actually pretty spread out, including a mountain and a lake for separation. If you manage to get it all, it takes a while and you need to kill multiple people in the way. So don't say TSG2 is unbalanced.

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I'm sure a lot of people like Breeze Island, Avaricia, TSG2, those are actually popular maps, and I personally like Fortress Pyke.
And I'll stop sticking to the default post, I saw a few posts wanted Holiday and Valleyside removed... Just no, those have a lot of popularity and they are good clan battle maps, Clans and like more than half of the community and I'm sure most of the community like both of the maps

reven86

Platinum
Reaction score
What maps make you /hub in pre game because you don't want to play them. Leave a comment of what map you don't like and think should be taken off the servers, leave a reason too and il be adding the maps and reasons to the main article.

Eye of Horus; causes really bad frame lag/difficult game play

Teweran survival games 3, futuristic city; underplayed, not nice gameplay/death match arena

Fortress Pyke; underplayed, bad terraforming, very old simple map

Hub games; weird, doesn't have that survival games feel

Fortune island; really long games, no longer played, it had it's time

Remnant; dark, underplayed

Breeze island; too much water

Dracarys; way too big/confusing layout

Avaricia - I like it but it desperately needs a re-tiering, the lack of tier two's is appalling.

Lobby Games - Only 1 real route, laggy, and has a bad DM arena.

Huruka; too complex, very disorientating. Doesn't feel like survival games also laggy

Teweran survival games 2; most teir two chest's favored to one corner of the map

Solar frost; disgusting terrain for pvp, no where to run, not enough chests, all teir 2's on one side and if you go that way and somebody has a weapon it's GG

Evacuation zero; bad corn for pvp, small, underplayed, no wow factor.

SG 1; very large, traps that make the game last, hardly any chests, disorientating.

SG Japan: really really laggy, confusing layout, no open areas for pvp

Enchanted forest. Extremely underplayed. Personally I hate this map, really not a fan of the trees or map layout

Survival kingdom; the map itself is fine, just there are hardly any teir 2 chests, so either a reteir or removal I wouldn't mind
lol this thread seems more like a thread for you to just want to get rid of maps you just don't like personally xD. Maps like Solar frost/tsg2/avaricia/breeze/lobby are great maps and they are all played by people, they are popular. Heck, breeze island and tsg2 are probably top 5 voted maps, if not, then really close.

The reason they don't take maps like survival games 1,2,3 etc is because they are classics. They will probably never be removed. Although I do not like maps like evacuation zero, haruka, remnant and eye of horus, they are differents maps that some people tend to enjoy to get something new away from all the super overplayed maps like valleyside, sg4 etc. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they should or should not be removed. They need to have good reasoning. Being underplayed is a big reason though, but half the maps on your list aren't underplayed xD.

Also, Fortress Pyke is probably my 2nd favorite map ever xD absolutely love the map honestly.

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
lol this thread seems more like a thread for you to just want to get rid of maps you just don't like personally xD. Maps like Solar frost/tsg2/avaricia/breeze/lobby are great maps and they are all played by people, they are popular. Heck, breeze island and tsg2 are probably top 5 voted maps, if not, then really close.

The reason they don't take maps like survival games 1,2,3 etc is because they are classics. They will probably never be removed. Although I do not like maps like evacuation zero, haruka, remnant and eye of horus, they are differents maps that some people tend to enjoy to get something new away from all the super overplayed maps like valleyside, sg4 etc. Just because you don't like them, doesn't mean they should or should not be removed. They need to have good reasoning. Being underplayed is a big reason though, but half the maps on your list aren't underplayed xD.

Also, Fortress Pyke is probably my 2nd favorite map ever xD absolutely love the map honestly.
thanks for the feedback, the blurb about why each map could be taken off/replaced/upgraded is the opinions of the forumers and not at all personal. And hey, I don't agree with half of them. breeze island is one of my personal favorites and all I'm trying to do is gauge a general opinion on certain maps that some players /hub for. I doubt any of the original maps will be taken off, only maps with huge problems will be removed. For some maps the community doesn't want them gone, just teired differently to expose/draw players to different regions of the map.

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score

in my opinion the most voted maps are in the following order:
10. Solar Frost
9. Icarus
8. Turbulence
7. Demons breeze
6. TSG2
5. Alaskan Village
4. Holiday resort
3. Valleyside University
2. SG4
1. SG Highway
These are also very similar to my favorite maps and certainly deserve their place (most of them)

7zu

Platinum
Reaction score
Valleyside University.
made fom ban player
to mac lag
mus tier2
to mant teams
to mant hacks
remov it das!

Members online

No members online now.