• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any tips?

Shadowed

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey my name is Shadowed :)!I would like for some people to give me some tips to become well known in the community.I honestly wanna be known in the community as many good, positive things.Any tips would be appreciated :)!

Last edited:

J

District 13
Reaction score
Try posting good comments on the forums, you can get recognized for that and lots of people well respect you on the forums and some may eventually recognize you in game :p

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do attractive threads If you wanna get knowed by the community then post a lot at the forums make interesting threads, try to read and comment people status follow people be nice to people reply to other's thread those are my tips bro:)

Shadowed

Diamond
Reaction score
Do attractive threads If you wanna get knowed by the community then post a lot at the forums make interesting threads, try to read and comment people status follow people be nice to people reply to other's thread those are my tips bro:)
Thanks.Helps alot :)!

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
Be active on the forums, thats the main thing. Spending lots of time in the SG HUB is also quite important as literally everyone passed through there. Take this info from someone who has made themselves Extremely well known in just 1 week, and has already got through to the interview stage for moderator. All in just 1 week.

~Vanth

Shadowed

Diamond
Reaction score
Be active on the forums, thats the main thing. Spending lots of time in the SG HUB is also quite important as literally everyone passed through there. Take this info from someone who has made themselves Extremely well known in just 1 week, and has already got through to the interview stage for moderator. All in just 1 week.

~Vanth
I appreciate the help man :)!

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just post what you think, and make sure they know what you mean. Also, I recommend ignoring flame, because the less you feed the troll, the better you are off.

~Electrix (no jk, it feels too sarcastic)

Shadowed

Diamond
Reaction score
Just post what you think, and make sure they know what you mean. Also, I recommend ignoring flame, because the less you feed the troll, the better you are off.

~Electrix (no jk, it feels too sarcastic)
Thanks for your tip :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Spending time on teamspeak and attending events such as EUOCS and Open Mic Night are great ways to become more involved and well known within the community. c:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci