• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Any tips?

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wait... TheLichDB Shadowed do you guys have the same skin?
It's a generic skin lol

Anyway, if you want to become well known you just have to post. Post in the community corner, in this section, report players on the forums and post solid responses to threads.

Also, I moved this thread to the community corner, posting in the right section is important as well ;)

Vanth

Quantum
Reaction score
It's a generic skin lol

Anyway, if you want to become well known you just have to post. Post in the community corner, in this section, report players on the forums and post solid responses to threads.

Also, I moved this thread to the community corner, posting in the right section is important as well ;)
Well said sir!

~Vanth

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One final tip: if people argue with you, ignore them or respect their opinion. I've had that happen too many times, and it's not pleasant to get in a fight. At the end of the day, nobody wins the argument, and sometimes you'll find yourself waiting for a hateful response. This is never good.
I think my new quote is "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci