• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Has anyone even looked at my applicationn yet?

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Has anyone even looked at my applicationn yet?
We have looked at your application and you are on our waiting list to be trialed. If you haven't already then please add doubless on skype and notify him when you are avaliable for a trial. Flok and I have exams up until Thursday so doubless will be trialing people until then.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have looked at your application and you are on our waiting list to be trialed. If you haven't already then please add doubless on skype and notify him when you are avaliable for a trial. Flok and I have exams up until Thursday so doubless will be trialing people until then.
Ok thanks man.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Mind taking this argument somewhere else? This thread is supposed to be for Apex applications
Please read the last line in my previous post. I do indeed apologize.

It seems like I'm being ONE OF THOSE GUYS, but to be fair Nick started it xD Anyway yeah, I hope I get trialled soon, and Omaster when are you gonna upload that vid of you and I? You ate 2 g apples lol >.>
You taking a go at Phoenix publicly obviously would attract my attention, you know who started it. Blaming it on me for an argument you obviously caused is not my fault.

Please do not contribute to this, I understand you're still upset about yesterday where I was 'mean' to you but that doesn't give you the right to chip into an argument which does not include you

Also, Screwbie please do not reply to this on Apex's thread, for the sake of keeping Omastar sane. If you wish to continue this (Which I don't) can we sort this out via: pm's?

Da_Goose22

Platinum
Reaction score
·Minecraft username: Da_Goose22
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty: 466 wins/ 3333 games (I have the worst records) 2w 6d (once again worst records) 3154 points.
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play: I like all maps except freeze stupid island and fallen empire.
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? Skype name: none of your business I do have Optifine :D
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) I'm regular
·Been banned?(for?) I have never been banned before as I am a good girl :p

Last edited:

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Please read the last line in my previous post. I do indeed apologize.

You taking a go at Phoenix publicly obviously would attract my attention, you know who started it. Blaming it on me for an argument you obviously caused is not my fault.

Please do not contribute to this, I understand you're still upset about yesterday where I was 'mean' to you but that doesn't give you the right to chip into an argument which does not include you

Also, Screwbie please do not reply to this on Apex's thread, for the sake of keeping Omastar sane. If you wish to continue this (Which I don't) can we sort this out via: pm's?
The great narwhal has spoken.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
We have increased the win requirement for joining Apex to 200 wins. If you applied for Apex before this change was implemented then we will trial you based off the 100 win requirement.

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
We have increased the win requirement for joining Apex to 200 wins. If you applied for Apex before this change was implemented then we will trial you based off the 100 win requirement.
Phew, glad I'm past 200 now :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci