• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Oh yes, I never meant to imply that determination doesn't count, I only meant to say there should be someone to test the guys who don't get a chance, not meaning myself, although I'd love the job, but I know when I was a noob when I had like 50 wins I know I could have beaten a lot people with about 400, and I know what people like that go through haha.
If I personally know the people then I will trial them. If they have a good enough reason (bounty or wins on other accounts) to be trialed then the manager will take care of it.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
To be completely fair, wins determine level of experience and how dedicated you are, points determine you are either likeable, and get bountied or have skill and earn points legit, and your attitude is basically what gets you far. Everyone should get a chance, even if you guys watch him or her for only a few games, if he is nice and is a good PvP'er then he will prove himself/herself, even if he only has like 50 or so wins, you never know. I will volunteer for an attitude/pvp tester, for the guys who are kind of new or nobody has really seen them. Frankly I'd love that job :D That's how I'd set up my clan :)
Wins determine how much you play.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
·Minecraft username- blakew447
·Age- 15
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - 737/2572/2 weeks, 2 days./ 6103 (as I'm posting this)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play- I play on all maps, except maybe SG5
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?- I don't use skype :s I'm always on ts though. No optifine either
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.)- Regular

Kaine

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username- blakew447
·Age- 15
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - 737/2572/2 weeks, 2 days./ 6103 (as I'm posting this)
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play- I play on all maps, except maybe SG5
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?- I don't use skype :s I'm always on ts though. No optifine either
i like blake! blake should be trialed!

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
·Minecraft username- MasonGalati
·Age- 13
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty - 112/1998/1w1d19h30m/408
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play- I play on all maps, except SG3 and SG5
·Skype name/Do you use optifine?-Mason.Galati1/Yes Optifine user and will get the cape when i get my own card
Not alowed to call until like 4 weeks since were i will skype is in a open area and it will be to noisy

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
·Minecraft username thedorkyd1
·Age 14
·Wins/Total Games Played/Total time Played/Bounty 959/3736/2 w 5d
·Maps you generally like to play/ maps you don't like to play New maps
·Skype name/Do you use optifine? daniel.dora12345 and yes
·Game Rank(VIP, Donator, Regular etc.) Friend
·Been banned?(for?) Well I guess you know the story

_AmazingAnt_

Survivor