• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mason_MCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Because 1: I hardly see him in game. 2. I play on my REAL account DarkSkull401
True he is a tad inactive but there are other to prove your accounts.
1) Add him on skype (further.gaming or furthere-gaming (Forgot which one croe/flok own)) And send a screenshot of you in 3rd person with each account while having a message displayed.
That should convince them.

norverified

Platinum
Reaction score
Declined, do not meet age or win requirement.

Unfor

Declined, due to win/loss ratio. It doesn't seem as though your gameplay would be good enough based on total wins/total games and your last 50 games played (2/25) ratio.

Declined, you have lied on your application and you do not meet the win requirement.

Declined, your ratios do not seem sufficient enough to join apex. (1/25 for the last 50 games)

Declined, do not meet the win requirement.

I believe you are skillful enough to compensate for you age deficit, however in saying this you have abandoned apex in the past shortly after getting accepted without the decency to give us warning that you were planning to leave. We do not take take these decisions others make lightly as we have wasted our time reviewing your application and trailing you, because of this you have been declined.

You have been accepted for trial, you wll be messaged on Skype for to arrange a suitable time.

I cannot find ForgoneRiver55 anywhere on forums or leaderboards, does it exist? It is always hard to prove that alternate accounts are actually yours, especially when they don't have many wins. You are only 68 wins off 300 on your main account, it would be much simpler if you applied when you had this. I have to decline you for now as I cannot verify you have over 300 wins.

You will be messaged on Skype to organise a time for a trial.
I forgot to upheld my application, I don'r want to get in, but I had a legitimate reason. One of your members betrayed me and wasn't being nice towards me,

Darkskull401

Survivor
Reaction score
Th
True he is a tad inactive but there are other to prove your accounts.
1) Add him on skype (further.gaming or furthere-gaming (Forgot which one croe/flok own)) And send a screenshot of you in 3rd person with each account while having a message displayed.
That should convince them.
thanks!

flok

Diamond
Reaction score
I forgot to upheld my application, I don'r want to get in, but I had a legitimate reason. One of your members betrayed me and wasn't being nice towards me,
You could have come to the leaders of the clan about this issue in the past if it bothered you that much to just leave. We're usually more than happy to sort out issues within the clan as it's part of the leaders role to make sure everyone is co-operating. This is not a legitimate reason to just leave the clan without warning, that should go for the person in the clan who was having issues with you aswell, they should have come informed the leaders of they didn't agree with our decision to accept you and we could have dealt with it appropriately.

HS_Finest

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: HS_Finest
Wins/Total Games: 459 out of 4000 i think better than u think
Skype name: hazstar123
Game rank (donor, mod): i have plat
Past bans (if any): no
Past clans (if any): #Fundamental #BoltZ ad other clans

QuietlyBrilliant

Spectator
Reaction score