• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

rex8298806

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:rex8298806
Wins/Total Games:528/3892 <- Ik there not that great but i used to be absolutely terrible, didnt find out about fishing rod tactics until 200 wins XD
Skype name: rex8298806
Game rank (donor, mod): I am Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): About 13 months ago I was banned for BSM, at the time I didn't know how to play and I didn't realize that BSM was a bannable mod, Around 8 or 9 months ago I was banned for abuse (I was getting bullied but I didn't take screenshots to prove anything) : (
Past clans (if any): Desire, Citrus
Extra: I recently took a break from MCSG for 2 months and started playing a game called CS:GO, as I played it my aim was improved and I have became more strategic when I play. I also feel that i have matured since I was last on MCSG and I am prepared to settle any disputes I may have had with any of the clan members in Apex.

Last edited:

Bugman

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:rex8298806
Wins/Total Games:
Skype name: rex8298806
Game rank (donor, mod): I am Platinum donor.
Past bans (if any): About 13 months ago I was banned for BSM, at the time I didn't know how to play and I didn't realize that BSM was a bannable mod, Around 8 or 9 months ago I was banned for abuse (I was getting bullied but I didn't take screenshots to prove anything) : (
Past clans (if any): Desire, Citrus
Extra: I recently took a break from MCSG for 2 months and started playing a game called CS:GO, as I played it my aim was improved and I have became more strategic when I play. I also feel that i have matured since I was last on MCSG and I am prepared to settle any disputes I may have had with any of the clan members in Apex.
ah yes the guy with all the numbers and you might want to add your Wins/Games just a heads up.

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: kingson
Wins/Total Games: 442/3700ish (My first 1500 games were really bad, excuse them.)
Skype name: the_kingzon
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donator.
Past bans (if any): 2. I will talk about them privately.
Past clans (if any): #Influx #Fundamental #Kayos

Trentman678

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Trentman678
Wins/Total Games: 247/2687 ( Stats will be reset on tuesday i had 36 wins and 1800 games now iv gone up 200 in like 800 but stats will reset and i know i dont met the win requirment but my skill doesnt show my wins sence i did play when i was a noob and have a bad w/l ratio)
Skype name: Trentmc98
Game rank (donor, mod): Diamond Donor
Past bans (if any): None
Past clans (if any): Fundamental & Plastics

Dejay

Diamond
Reaction score
Lol , the amount of people saying that they were bad for a certain amount of games
Kingson:Wins/Total Games: 442/3700ish (My first 1500 games were really bad, excuse them.)
Trentman678:Wins/Total Games: 247/2687 ( Stats will be reset on tuesday i had 36 wins and 1800 games now iv gone up 200 in like 800 but stats will reset and i know i dont met the win requirment but my skill doesnt show my wins sence i did play when i was a noob and have a bad w/l ratio)
Rex: Wins/Total Games:528/3892 <- Ik there not that great but i used to be absolutely terrible, didnt find out about fishing rod tactics until 200 wins XD

THIS IS NOT MENT TO CAUSE FLAME C:

Last edited:

Kingyy_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: kingson
Wins/Total Games: 468/3900ish
Skype name: the_kingzon
Game rank (donor, mod): Platinum Donator.
Past bans (if any): 2. I know I have previously been declined for my bans but I have changed a lot in the past 1 and a half months. I have previously been an immature player but I have changed. This might sound abit weird that I only applied a week ago and i am saying i have changed but i would play with you people. You seem like a really nice clan and all i am surrounded by in the mcsg community is hate or abuse (not to mention hacker..). I probably do not deserve another chance but it is up to you ;)
Past clans (if any): #Influx #Fundamental #Kayos

hawker1961_

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: hawker1961 i also have about 6 other alts
Wins/Total Games:400 wins out of around about 3200 or so games
Skype name: glennoz1955
Game rank (donor, mod):Diamond donor
Past bans (if any):i don't have any bans
Past clans (if any):#Jurassic, #Reckless and #NoClan

Status
Not open for further replies.