• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apex - AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

Career
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: sethalinko
Wins/Total Games: 400/4631
Skype name: sethalinko.hatfeld2
Game rank (donor, mod): Regular/Member
Past bans (if any): I have never been banned.
Past clans (if any): #Exquisite #Insanity #Fundamental #Lynx #Orbit #Rampage #Citrus and #Sabotage was a trial member.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
APPLICATION:

Minecraft IGN: OhFancy/Pro_H1j4ker2345

Age: 14, I feel that my age does not depict my maturity. So I am asking if you could please look past it. c:

Wins/Total Games: Something like 39/278 ;-; With alternate accounts it would equal something like 710/6543 (Keep in mind that my first account takes up 383 of those wins and 4000+ games. :/)

Skype name: ohhfxncy.

Game rank (donor, mod): Moderator!

Past bans (if any): NO, NEVER!

Past clans (if any): Integrity, Hydra, not any others recently. Many old ones though. :)

An ending note; Hello Apexians, I would greatly appreciate if you could look past a lot of flaws with my wins/ratio, I feel that I can match a lot of people in this clan (skill-wise). I have come to Apex to try and get some more skill experience. That is all,

Thank you. ^_^

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: _Lukza
Wins/Total Games:412 including isaacjeyes btw I reset the stats on that account
Skype name: isaac.jeyes
Game rank (donor, mod):Regular
Past bans (if any):1 abuse on isaacjeyes
Past clans (if any): none
Please re-apply in around 2 weeks (I want to see how the new members/trials progress before re-trialing you).

Minecraft IGN: sethalinko
Wins/Total Games: 400/4631
Skype name: sethalinko.hatfeld2
Game rank (donor, mod): Regular/Member
Past bans (if any): I have never been banned.
Past clans (if any): #Exquisite #Insanity #Fundamental #Lynx #Orbit #Rampage #Citrus and #Sabotage was a trial member.
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the age requirement. You must be excel in other criteria including relationships/Gameplay to be accepted for trial.

APPLICATION:

Minecraft IGN: OhFancy/Pro_H1j4ker2345

Age: 14, I feel that my age does not depict my maturity. So I am asking if you could please look past it. c:

Wins/Total Games: Something like 39/278 ;-; With alternate accounts it would equal something like 710/6543 (Keep in mind that my first account takes up 383 of those wins and 4000+ games. :/)

Skype name: ohhfxncy.

Game rank (donor, mod): Moderator!

Past bans (if any): NO, NEVER!

Past clans (if any): Integrity, Hydra, not any others recently. Many old ones though. :)
Unfortunately you have been Declined due to inactivity. Please be active on the Apex Teamspeak before re-applying.
An ending note; Hello Apexians, I would greatly appreciate if you could look past a lot of flaws with my wins/ratio, I feel that I can match a lot of people in this clan (skill-wise). I have come to Apex to try and get some more skill experience. That is all,

Thank you. ^_^

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Please re-apply in around 2 weeks (I want to see how the new members/trials progress before re-trialing you).

Unfortunately you have been Declined due to not meeting the age requirement. You must be excel in other criteria including relationships/Gameplay to be accepted for trial.
Alrighty. :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Alrighty. :)
Whoops sorry, my response didn't come through for your application apparently. I am unfortunately declining you due to inactivity. Please jump on the Apex Teamspeak frequently and be active on MCSG. c:

Edit: I responded to your application inside your application.. appliception.

ThatSwaggyBear

Survivor
Reaction score
CLAN WAR APPLICATION:
Clan Name: #Eminor
Amount of members: 9
Skype name: jacktehswegr - This is used to discuss the clan war and details c:
What are you proposing to do: (Eg. 3v3, 4v4, 5v5): 3v3-5v5 :3

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Whoops sorry, my response didn't come through for your application apparently. I am unfortunately declining you due to inactivity. Please jump on the Apex Teamspeak frequently and be active on MCSG. c:

Edit: I responded to your application inside your application.. appliception.
I have no internet until January the 23rd >.<. (Explaining my 'inactivity').

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci