• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apology

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello, my name is JacobDotCom, a bit over a year ago I was permanently banned for abuse on the 28th of December I disputed my ban later that night to be pardoned the next day. Three days following that permanent ban I was perm banned again for DDoS threats. It was my stupid mistake to say the words "dosing chad" multiple times in a spectator chat after I died as a rage joke and the only other spectator was a good friend of mine. I never meant what I said to intentionally threaten chad or anyone on the server, and i'm making this thread to say sorry. Sorry to all the people I have abused in the past and sorry if I ever hurt your feelings in game, never meant to hurt anyone by any means, its all just a bit of fun on a block game. I have made multiple efforts to try and get unbanned but none have been successful with all my disputes being upheld, I did come close to being unbanned I believe with one of my disputes being unresolved for over a month but unfortunately in the end was upheld. Hopefully me making this thread will further prove my innocence and authenticity.
Thank you

Varzio

Tribute
Reaction score
We have the same kind of ban. Hope everything goes well with your ban and apology thread if you need help with anything shoot me a PM on the forums my dude. Have a great day!/Night!

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
Why I the hell would you say something like that It's your own fault and you deserve to be banned.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
wtf its been a year, does know know what 2nd chances r. thats way too much, this is not helpig anyone

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
I was unbanned after being banned for a whole year based on illegitimate evidence
legitimate or not in all seriousness, I feel like mcsg should learn to have a little bit of leniency, and forgiveness. having someone banned for an entire year+ isnt gonna help anyone. When a player is banned they should be able to come back within a period of time having learnt from their mistake and rejoin the game. Players should not be just taken out of the server entirely, with little chance of joining back. ANd a year, thats just bs.

on top of that the biggest complaint I hear about mcsg staff overall is their extreme strictness, i understand punishment, but permban is not the right option for everything. I believe they should settle down and use more just and fair punishments that fit the punishment properly. Maybe they should use the temp ban command some more.

Just some of the stuff I have heard ppl complain, about and if legit issues, they should be reconsidered

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
legitimate or not in all seriousness, I feel like mcsg should learn to have a little bit of leniency, and forgiveness. having someone banned for an entire year+ isnt gonna help anyone. When a player is banned they should be able to come back within a period of time having learnt from their mistake and rejoin the game. Players should not be just taken out of the server entirely, with little chance of joining back. ANd a year, thats just bs.

on top of that the biggest complaint I hear about mcsg staff overall is their extreme strictness, i understand punishment, but permban is not the right option for everything. I believe they should settle down and use more just and fair punishments that fit the punishment properly. Maybe they should use the temp ban command some more.

Just some of the stuff I have heard ppl complain, about and if legit issues, they should be reconsidered
I don't think you know that we ha e a forgiveness policy for certain situations.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think you know that we ha e a forgiveness policy for certain situations.
not sure how that policy works, but isnt a year kinda long, or too much, either way Like I said just saying stuff I heard from others.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci