• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apology

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
Just some of the stuff I have heard ppl complain, about and if legit issues, they should be reconsidered
not sure how that policy works, but isnt a year kinda long, or too much, either way Like I said just saying stuff I heard from others.
Our forgiveness policy is 9 months but then again it depends.

SollertisKhan

Survivor
Reaction score
Our forgiveness policy is 9 months but then again it depends.
so this depends on the "crime" right.
So if someone hacked they would wait 9 months then be able to apeal and join back?
well I also have heard of people being permbanned for other offensives, not regarding hacks and stuff. I mean, I myself do not recall anyspecifics, so I apologies if I am totally talking out of my ass rn, but.........

is there like a rule/punishment guidline that players can view

iRocki

Career
Reaction score
so this depends on the "crime" right.
So if someone hacked they would wait 9 months then be able to apeal and join back?
well I also have heard of people being permbanned for other offensives, not regarding hacks and stuff. I mean, I myself do not recall anyspecifics, so I apologies if I am totally talking out of my ass rn, but.........

is there like a rule/punishment guidline that players can view
If you mean the ban tables then this is what you are looking for :)
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/mcgamer-ban-tables-made-public.183044/

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
abuse in. my opinion is te stupidest reason to ban someone for, although i do agree that you deserve to get banned for said "doss chad" because you should have known that the staff on this network take those things really serious, althought they may be a joke
anyway, props to you for making this thread, young man

starstrong

Platinum
Reaction score
Saying "dosing chad" is an illegal offence. That's why you've been banned for so long lol

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
Saying "dosing chad" is an illegal offence. That's why you've been banned for so long lol
I know it is illegal, I didn't mean anything by it. I'm obviously not going to "dos" Chad it was something I said when I died as a joke.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
gtfo it takes courage to do what Jacob has done.
Yeah right any 12 year old can write an apology thread in hopes of being unbanned prisoners do that all the time actually in court they are fake crying in hopes that the judge will go easy on them.

jacob

Diamond
Reaction score
Yeah right any 12 year old can write an apology thread in hopes of being unbanned prisoners do that all the time actually in court they are fake crying in hopes that the judge will go easy on them.
I have not done anything wrong I did not threaten anyone on this server, it was not a direct threat.

Creper_face

Career
Reaction score
I have not done anything wrong I did not threaten anyone on this server, it was not a direct threat.
"say the words "dosing chad" multiple times in a spectator chat"
That doesn't matter that word is a tabu word to this staff team and if you say it to an owner none the less you are gonna get BANNED!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci