• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[APP][v1.4.0] Cornucopia – Minecraft Survival Games Aid

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
For the upcoming update we hope to have implemented some filtering features, such as armour sorting and grouping. We are also planing on providing a menu in the Maps activity allowing users to toggle certain entities (Chests, Crafting...). Current mock-up looks like this:

maps_key.png

Last edited:

Blockerville

Career
Reaction score
May I suggest a different color used for chest tiers? I can see why this could be an issue to do, the tiers change sometimes. But it would be a good idea in my opinion.

Also the beta looks GREAT. You guys really know how to make a clean and intuitive GUI.

Angryjukebox

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Noticed that on the stats page if you have more than 99 wins/bounty/chests it doesn't show the whole number, running on a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket (S2 LTE)

Erisyuka

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Using it right now, looks and works great!
Why. Is. It. Only. Android?????? ios support, plz I phan
Programming with the Cocoa Touch API is a pain, and Apple does a lot of weird stuff that throws you off.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
This is awesome! I hope an iOS version comes out eventually.

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
Noticed that on the stats page if you have more than 99 wins/bounty/chests it doesn't show the whole number, running on a Samsung Galaxy Skyrocket (S2 LTE)
I have the galaxy s2 lying somewhere at home, it shouldn't take to long to find and fix the problem. Keep the feedback coming, this is an app for you guys! :)

Swiftwork

Experienced
Reaction score
May I suggest a different color used for chest tiers? I can see why this could be an issue to do, the tiers change sometimes. But it would be a good idea in my opinion.

Also the beta looks GREAT. You guys really know how to make a clean and intuitive GUI.
This would be great, however there is no way to automatically find what tier a chest is. That means that we have to manually go through the approximately 30 maps, which would take a lot of precious development time :(

I will look into it, thanks for the feedback :)

Bigmur

Spectator
Reaction score
This isthe new features that we showed earlier, only this time actually a screenshot from a development build, not just a mockup. On the left side there will be a drawer just like this one but for the maps, which means there won't be a drop down menu for the maps. The settings, although a bit laggy for the moment, are working. Be expecting this new feature in the next release.
Remember to keep the feedback coming you guys! :)
2013-09-03 22.10.18.png

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci