• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apple Products - Story of my Life

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Short thread. I've had an iPhone 5C for about 16 months, and for the most part it runs well (jk lol this thing has so many problems) and I've had an iPad Air for about 4 months.

My iPhone can hardly last through the school day, and I don't use it too much during the school day. I usually get home with about 10-25% battery, starting with 100%.

My iPad on the other hand.... I haven't charged it in about 10 days and it just dipped under 20%.

I personally like apple products, the interface is friendly, they have nice design and function just fine however I found it funny that my phone is that much worse. Not to mention the fact that my phone's clock doesn't even work. At all. Literally, if I didn't manually update it every couple of days, it would still be stuck somewhere in March.

Just a short thing I found kind of funny, post your technology derps :p

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I think I use and iPad 2 but that is it :3 It actually works rather well.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
why does everyone always complain about battery .-. I have the iPhone 5s and I charge it once every few days to 100% and it lasts for a very long time, even though I listen to Pandora all day in class and im on iFunny all day... I also have an iPad 3 which hasnt died in like a year even though I never charge it...

patrickfalcon

Platinum
Reaction score
Your phone is probably getting so low during the day because you aren't turning it off. When your phone is on during the day it is wasting a lot of battery trying to look for a signal when it wont be able to since its surrounded by brick walls. It may or may not fix your problem but that's what has worked for me.

Triping

Platinum
Reaction score
Short thread. I've had an iPhone 5C for about 16 months, and for the most part it runs well (jk lol this thing has so many problems) and I've had an iPad Air for about 4 months.

My iPhone can hardly last through the school day, and I don't use it too much during the school day. I usually get home with about 10-25% battery, starting with 100%.

My iPad on the other hand.... I haven't charged it in about 10 days and it just dipped under 20%.

I personally like apple products, the interface is friendly, they have nice design and function just fine however I found it funny that my phone is that much worse. Not to mention the fact that my phone's clock doesn't even work. At all. Literally, if I didn't manually update it every couple of days, it would still be stuck somewhere in March.

Just a short thing I found kind of funny, post your technology derps :p
I haz thet uPhone 6 er somthin along those linez

Scott

District 13
Reaction score

I have the same phone, except I come home with 60-70 percent battery. I have my brightness at 30-40 percent, Bluetooth off (unless I need it), and all my apps closed unless I need then open. What about you?

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
Aw, to be frank, this thread was disappointing. I will tell you some actual Apple stories:

On school, we have the regulation were you can't take your phone in class, else your phone will be confiscated and to get seize of it back, your parents have to come pick it up. I used to take out my phone each PE class, no exception, until one day a random administration manager decided to come out of nowhere behind me and retorted to give him my iPhone to him; I had to, so I gave it to him.
To this day, my iPhone is still not picked up from school. Its been 5 months since then, and only when my school year ends, I can get it back without family coming over.

Another story is:

Back when I started playing MCSG I had a Macbook Air. Before that I had a Macbook Pro and the keyboard broke and so did the hardrive —don't ask the bunnies how; I broke the harddrive, don't ask, but the keyboard did break legit (one day it stopped working).
So, the day my Macbook Pro game from Apple Support, that same day my Macbook Air decided to stop working, harddrive failure. If it had not decided to fail on me, I would still have all of my screenshots from back 2013; when I met Joey Graceffa and what-not.

Another story:

Last X-mas, 2 days before it, my Retina Macbook Pro fell off my bed and the screen broke. I have no tall bed or anything, it simply was bad luck. However, before that, months before, one day my keyboard decided to not work. Was playing Minecraft and I just couldn't sprint from time to time. The "w" key just randomly stopped working, consequently "D" "F" "G" "H" "J" "K" and "L" to not work. Don't know what the hell happened.

Another Story:
Since my Macbook Pro retina display broke, I had to go back and use my Macbook Pro from story #2. I never fixed the Macbook Air —because I live in Mexico, but as a matter of fact, I just recently got it fixed; my uncle took it with him since he lives in the USA and is fixed, just awaiting for him to send it. A few weeks after bearing with the downgrade of having to use my 5 year old Macbook Pro, the keyboard decided to randomly stop working too. This time it started with "D" and consequently the keys "F" "G" "H" "J" "K" and "L" stopped working.

Another Story:
Back when the IOS 7 was coming out, I downloaded the developer version for my iPhone 4S. When I tried to uninstall it, my iPhone was stuck on a loop hole. No matter what I did and how many times I tried, or tutorials I watched, my iPhone never worked. 2 years after, one day, I decide to try and see if I can get it to work; and it did! First Apple story that has a happy ending. haha.

These are some of the experiences I've had. I still keep to continue to buy Apple Products since I haven't had problems with iPhones for the most part, but because I know that its just bad luck that my laptops keep on stop working. Perhaps, laptops are just not for me; using a laptop heavier than a desktop computer is consuming.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci