• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Apple Products - Story of my Life

ArgaJones

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I stopped using apple phones because of derps like that.
However i do still have an iPad Air.
I don't know how it happened, but a few days ago i went to download an app (A game for my little sister to play if you must know) And it wouldn't open the app store. Every time i tried to launch the app store, it would just show a white screen. Restarting it several times fixed the problem, but i thought it was kind of random.

Also this happened to me on an iPhone 4s:
IMG_0668.png

M

MattGlowstone

I love apple products! I currently have the iPhone 5S I keep it in airplane mode to save battery, I only need to charge my iPad mini every 4-6 days depending on the use, if you don't use your phone while it's charging it does help :)

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love apple products! I currently have the iPhone 5S I keep it in airplane mode to save battery, I only need to charge my iPad mini every 4-6 days depending on the use, if you don't use your phone while it's charging it does help :)
I wish I had a 5S. The C model honestly sucks.

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
I used to have an iPod 4, and once i dropped in an a pool.. the camera stopped working but then after 3 days it actually worked fine xD. Now I have the 5s and its really good :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci