• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kladers

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Kladers
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it sounds like a lot of fun, and I would absolutely love to be a part of it. It's also a great place to show some pvp skills, and I've always wanted to participate in one of these games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my alt account (OfficialHawty), I'm around 1600 or something. I haven't checked in a bit. On this, I've played 9 games and won 3 of them, so I'm probably waaayyy up there.
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? I only have 12, but my channel was started last week.
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: It would mean a lot to me if I were to be a part of this game.

rkettenstock

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: rkettenstock
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because #yolo and I think it would be fun to see who thrives and who falls under pressure >:)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 3311 :/
Can you record?:
Sure!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, I don't post videos though if that's what you mean. I can post this one though.
How many subscribers do you have? 11 random people who found me from YouTube videos I've been in. :D
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I may not be the best MCSG player out there, but I think this would be a really fun opportunity to enhance my skills and become Katniss. #underdogsalwayswin2013

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Kladers
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because it sounds like a lot of fun, and I would absolutely love to be a part of it. It's also a great place to show some pvp skills, and I've always wanted to participate in one of these games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my alt account (OfficialHawty), I'm around 1600 or something. I haven't checked in a bit. On this, I've played 9 games and won 3 of them, so I'm probably waaayyy up there.
Can you record?: Yep
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? I only have 12, but my channel was started last week.
Additional info: It would mean a lot to me if I were to be a part of this game.
HAH! I have a better win/loss ratio than YOU! lel jk, nice win/loss ratio.

47knight471

Career
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: 47knight471
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Applied for quite some time, never got accepted.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 4K+
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? GMT+8
Additional info: -

BananaStorm0012

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN:BananaStorm12
Age:13, 14 in about a week, so getting in would be a good present :3
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have seen other people do it, and it looks fun
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm not sure, but its a little low because I only joined in march and haven't played alot recently.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):http://www.youtube.com/user/bananastorm12
How many subscribers do you have? 6 :3
What timezone do you live in?Central Standard Time
Additional info:I have not been banned before

Last edited:

get_in_the_trash

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: get_in_the_trash
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Since this a very large event I would love to be part of this, and that Cat On A Poptart did it I was interested in doing this event!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5844
Can you record?: Yes I can with Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I am partnered with TheIWannapony aka TeamPlzIHeater and freinds It is called: TeamButteryCraftingStick HD
How many subscribers do you have? Only 10 since we just started
What timezone do you live in? Pacific West
Additional info: I really want to be part of this amazing event, this would be an honor for being accepted to this. My Email is: [email protected] And This would also be a good event for my youtube!

Last edited:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: get_in_the_trash
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Since this a very large event I would love to be part of this, and that Cat On A Poptart did it I was interested in doing this event!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5844
Can you record?: Yes I can with Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I am partnered with TheIWannapony aka TeamPlzIHeater It is called: TheGhostsFTW
How many subscribers do you have? 50 or more
What timezone do you live in? Pacific West
Additional info: I really want to be part of this amazing event, this would be an honor for being accepted to this. My Email is: [email protected] And This would also be a good event for my youtube!
You need to get in the trash c:<

TurtleBombPro

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:TurtleBombPro
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Its mcsg biggest pvp event and it would be fun to be apart of it
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:1404
Can you record?:Yes i record with bandicam
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes its TurtleBombPro
How many subscribers do you have?81
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Time (U.S)
Additional info:please pick me ;D

SillyBoyFTW

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: SillyBoyFTW
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I think it would be a lot of fun to record and have a epic match with all of the fellow mcsg members! :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5000 :/
Can you record?: Yes! And excited if I get accepted ::D
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do. Youtube channel name: SillyBoyFTW
How many subscribers do you have? 2750 and gaining rapidly :p
Additional info: Hopefully I will be accepted into this awesome event! This would be an awesome opportunity and I wouldn't want to miss out on it! Hopefully you consider me into the Hell games and I look foward to the event. I will give you full credit and link you to your channel in the description Thank you for your consideration!

Dennidavidson

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: DenniDavidson
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I think having me participate in the 7th Hell Games would really spice up the game. I am a fierce competitor and have many skills in PvP. I know what to do when It comes to survival and I am good with a bow. I think the other tributes will be in for a treat this hell games. May the odds be ever in our favors.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #561
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes [www.youtube.com/dennidavidson]
How many subscribers do you have? 54,000 Subscribers
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: I have been a very big fan of the hunger games books and Minecraft is one of my favorite games. This is the closest it ever comes to when we are talking about actually playing the hunger games since it is a fictional game. The two of my favorite things in the world combined just makes me want to play is so much more. This is not just some ordinary Survival Games Match.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: SillyBoyFTW
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I think it would be a lot of fun to record and have a epic match with all of the fellow mcsg members! :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5000 :/
Can you record?: Yes! And excited if I get accepted ::D
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do. Youtube channel name: SillyBoyFTW
How many subscribers do you have? 2750 and gaining rapidly :p
Additional info: Hopefully I will be accepted into this awesome event! This would be an awesome opportunity and I wouldn't want to miss out on it! Hopefully you consider me into the Hell games and I look foward to the event. I will give you full credit and link you to your channel in the description Thank you for your consideration!
Nice YouTube channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci