• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yomega

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Yomega
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I missed out on the last ones, and it seems fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around #700
Can you record?: Yes, I can record with fraps with good fps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, yomega360
How many subscribers do you have? 30
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Thanks in advance!

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score

IGN: BlitzCometITU
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Seems fun, could be intresting, a survival games not based on skill and chance.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Like 1000
Can you record?: Nope
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope
How many subscribers do you have? Nope
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: MeowMix.

xxxTrolMasterxxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: xxxTrolMasterxxx
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be apart of this event because It would be awesome to show other people how good at pvp I really am. I have heard about this event and I always wanted to partake in it.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Im located at 247th place on the leader boards :D
Can you record?: Yes, I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do have a youtube channel :D
How many subscribers do you have? I have 68 subs xD.
What timezone do you live in? I live in Pacific time zone.
Additional info: Hope we have a good time :D

CookiemasterMC

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: ImNotAFK13
Why do you want to be part of this event?: Cause idk.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 60
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 224
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Hellow

liked cause ur in my cousins clan!! :D

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: RathaYatra
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because it looks fun and ya. Also it would be awesome to participate in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 999? Im not sure.
Can you record?: not really.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): nope
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: Panda suit steves have swag.

Yured

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Yured
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I missed the last 6 because of school but this time , I will hopefully make it in.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 821 :(
Can you record?: No , because my computer has a resolution problem. The only things I can go on are skype , minecraft , and google chrome.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do
How many subscribers do you have? 36 subs and I'm proud to say it.
What timezone do you live in? I live in the Pacific Time Zone
Additional info: I hope to be a part of this huge event

150adrian2

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: 150adrian2
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love mcsg so much I just wanna be part of this event. I like the idea of hunger games and I think the hell games would be even better. I dont care if I do get accepted and if I do I just play for fun or to win sometimes.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 3573
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, The Name is The150adrian2
How many subscribers do you have? 24
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info:

Statikyy

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: TicTacAwesomeXD
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I just love the idea of community events throughout MCSG and I would love to be in one
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Almost in the 300s I believe
Can you record?: No I can not due to my computer lagging, well I can but I could barley PvP due to lag.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No I do not.
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Central
Additional info: I've been waiting SOOO long for this event.

WidderSchiff

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: WidderSchiff or Cryptic_Gamer
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have watched a lot of persons perspectives on this event and have really wanted to play and It might end up on my new YouTube as my first video but that just depends on if I get my new compu
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 241 wins on Cryptic_Gamer and 13 on WidderSchiff
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes http://www.youtube.com/user/CrypticGamerHD (My videos are privated at the moment.)
How many subscribers do you have? 313 on my old youtube but I will pm all my subs about the new one and the do it again once more.
What timezone do you live in? GMT / UTC +0
Additional info: I know a lot of the people that have applied so I hope to get a nice teammate :3

Last edited:

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: SuperxAndrew
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am always looking for ways to be more active within the community. Plus, it sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 300 last time I checked.
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/SuperxAndrew
How many subscribers do you have?: Just got 600 subscribers.
What timezone do you live in? CST
Additional info: I have been a member of these servers for more than a year, I can record and upload high quality stuff, and I will be cooperative and follow all directions. :)

NerdyHamster

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: NerdyHamster
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I'm in it to win it, I feel as I do have my ups and downs, I can be a fierce competitor, I want to prove that I can take this on. I've always wanted to do something like this, the thrill, intensity, and the fun. I would like to record, for my channel, to show people how competitive these online games are.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: #4832 #NoJudge
Can you record?: Yes.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes. Nerdhamp.
How many subscribers do you have? 9000+
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I have been banned once for a few hours, for caps, LONG ago when I first joined MCSG when I really didn't know any better. I have learned much then over the past months, and since I haven't been kicked or banned since. I've learned my lesson.
What timezone do you live in? GMT Pacific.
Additional info: Don't worry, I'm not a real hamster, so I'm eligible.

Last edited:

jreitere

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: jreitere
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I pride myself in being one of the few full-out hunger games fans on this server. I came here actually to play the hunger games, I thought minecraft was stupid until I heard about this. I always get a certain satisfaction out of running to the cornucopia and pretending I'm finnick, with Mags as my mentor. (My skin is Finnick with a 4 on the back for my district). If I could compete in the hell games I would be taking my love of the hunger games to a new level. I have read the first book 3 times, 2nd 5 times, and 3rd 3 times (Catching Fire is clearly my favorite). If I could compete in this game I would be so enthusiastic and it would make my dreams come true! The Hell Games would take my love for the Hunger Games to a new level and only enrich my experience here on the great MCSG server! My fans would also love it :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 647 atm :D
Can you record?: Yep! And I would!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yus! JreitereGames.
How many subscribers do you have?: Almost 1000 and rising
What timezone do you live in?: PST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network?: Nope!
Additional info: If you guys are still discussing this quarter quell I have some suggestions.. You hinted at it being the 2nd quell so I think you should stay true to it! Poisonous berries, flowers, and water, killer birds, Maybe have it so if you throw something at the edge it comes back! :p Or go ahead and do the third quarter quell arena because that would be awesome! *Tick Tock*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci