• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Apply Here] The Hell Games 7 {Quarter Quell}

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguinbenny60

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: penguinbenny60
Why do you want to a part of this event?: i love playing MCSG and this is one of this biggest events I love how there are different rules and there are no name tags that will make the game so much more difficult and scary not knowing what is around every corner.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 10457
Can you record?: no
Do you have a youtube channel?: no, but i'm going to make one.
Do you have any bans on MCSG?: I was once kicked for spamming but never banned.
What timezone do you live in?: EST

Last edited:

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: I do not have an IGN that I know of.
Why do you want to a part of this event?: i love playing MCSG and this is one of this biggest events I love how there are different rules and there are no name tags that will make the game so much more difficult and scary not knowing what is around every corner.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 10457
Can you record?: no
Do you have a youtube channel?: no, but i'm going to make one.
What timezone do you live in?: EST
IGN means Ingame name. So what is your ingame name is what they're asking.

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
IGN: Blake43215
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I am a huge fan of the Hell Games, and I want to test myself to see if I am any good :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am rank 2438 on the leaderboards ( ;_; )
Can you record?: Yes I can. I use MSI afterburner
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes... better question is, do I record? (no ;-;)
How many subscribers do you have? 2 (and not a single vid out :D)
What timezone do you live in? Central US.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I got banned for an hour on the eu9001 for saying somethin in caps :/
Additional info Pick meeeeee!!!!

Coolgear13

Tribute
Reaction score
Here is the application template:
IGN: Coolgear13
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because this seems like a very cool event to be apart of and I love community events. Getting to know the developers
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around the 1,400.
Can you record?:No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? EST
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Nope. Never have, Never will
Additional info: I have over 200 wins. Im also decent at pvp

Operdasher

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: My in-game username is Operdasher
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I have seems numerous videos on them and it looks so fun to participate in and it will bring me some content that I can post our to my youtube channel which currently has about 40 subscribers.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around 300th place... I have 470 wins and my other account, AnyBoDeee has 55... So I have a total of about 525 wins.
Can you record?: Yes. I can and I will record, That is, If I get accepted for it.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do, It is www.youtube.com/user/RevampedMCSG I do a lot of MCSG Montages and stuff like that.
How many subscribers do you have? I currently have 40 subscribers and I'm getting about 4 or 5 a day. Oh, and I also have nearly 2k video views
What timezone do you live in? Pacific ST, If you don't feel like looking it up it's in California in the United States of America.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I was banned 8 months ago for possible bow aimbot. I really didn't know about ban appeals back then (I was a n00b) And I think If I did know about them I could have been unbanned, but I didn't D:
Additional info: I am really good at making it far into hunger games matches... I know the Hell Games is quite a bit different though but I feel I can survive well. And also, If my friend lil_chamona applies and gets accepted along with me he is a really cool guy and amazing at MCSG also. Thanks! -Operdasher

asher65

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:asher65
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because i love survival games and want to have a fun time competing in this event.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 49432
Can you record?: yes (for 10 minutes)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? 17
What timezone do you live in? eastern
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I don't know what that is...
Additional info: I am a happy gamer who loves to play minecraft and enjoys a bit of competition.

Tommy101x

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: nickytomawesome
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It's fun, competitive, and challenging to play with everyone who are so good at the survival games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 4,083 and I have about 106 wins.
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes
How many subscribers do you have?: 72, I"m not that active but I would love to record.
What time zone do you live in?: Pacific Coast Time Zone
Do you have any bans on MCGamer Network?: No
Additional info: I love minecraft survival games and I would appreciate if I got accepted because I want to challenge myself by playing other players who are better than me.

Last edited:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Half_Squirrel
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Hell Games are always fun, and I want to see how it's improving :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I'm in the top 25 ca players (or maybe top 30 now, either way) and in the top 400 of the all together leaderboards with about 420 wins.
Can you record?: Nope.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Nope
How many subscribers do you have? 1
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? No I do not.
Additional info: I did participate in Hell Games 2 and 3, but in Hell Games 2 I died unfairly which is why I applied for Hell Games 3. I got in 3rd place in Hell Games 3 (though I still believe I should've won >.<) and I really enjoyed playing that round. I want to participate in this event again, to see how it has improved.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: VeeZa
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be apart of this event because I have never been involved in the Hell Games before and I would absolutely love to participate in it for a few reasons.
1. It is a great way for the entire MCSG community to get together and watch/play in one very special and popular event.
2. I have watched every Hell Games since 3 and I am trying my hardest now to get into HG7
3. I consider myself a good PvP'er and think that I would do very well in the games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 297
Can you record?: Yes I can, I have the full version of Fraps.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I do although it is used for hacker videos only therefore I have no public videos.
How many subscribers do you have? 6 :c
Additional info: Yes.

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: SliceofBread123
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Introduced to Hell Games by a friend, looks pretty cool.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 187 wins, go check for yourself, not sure of the exact rank.
Can you record?: I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, don't upload though.
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Pacific Standard Timezone.
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? Banned for proving a moderator wrong about a swearing filter.
Additional info: :)

ALisonJannette

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: alijann001
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've seen a few videos of the hell games and it looks like so much fun! It's a great way for the community to grow closer and I would love to be a part of that!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 5100's
Can you record?:
yes!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, Here's my channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/alijann001
How many subscribers do you have? 10 and they are the best 10 subscribers ever <3
Do you have any bans on the MCGamer Network? I do not
Additional info: I'm always looking for new things to play and would love to see how far I can get in the Hell Games! I volunteer as tribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci