• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Reaction score
IGN: TNTime12
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I've never been in one of these before so I think this sounds awesome :p
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 426
Can you record?: yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): http://www.youtube.com/user/MCNinjaTurtlez?feature=watch
How many subscribers do you have? 159
What timezone do you live in? GTM +3
Additional info: <3

UnknownPlayer1

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: xBreakk
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I had so much fun in the first hell games, and would love a second chance.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Not sure, but 167 mcsg wins and 200+ Hive wins.
Can you record?: Yea :)
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes
How many subscribers do you have? 468
What timezone do you live in? GMT-6
Additional info: I may not have a lot of wins, but I make up for that in pvp.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
What was there to change? Everythings perfect mister, unless you think theres something wrong with your work o_O
Bad Blaze! :p But seriously, posting more than once is against the rules so please reply to multiple people in one post for the future.

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:Chris_Bro1998
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Ive always watched/applyed for The Hell Games and always wanted to be in it so i hope this is going to be the day :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:Not super high because i have 1 account thats high in the leaderboards then i have this one.
Can you record?:Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): youtube.com/user/MrChrisBro97
How many subscribers do you have? 24 gained that many in 4 days.
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Im Chris_Bro and i should/would like to be in The Hell Games :D

xNovaXHDx

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Nova_RunZyoU
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I've never been apart of this event before. But i've seen videos and it looks extremely fun. So i would like to be accepted!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Page 5 606 wins.
Can you record?:Yes i can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):http://www.youtube.com/user/imwithstupidtv1
How many subscribers do you have?721
What timezone do you live in?MST (Mountain Standard time)
Additional info:Never been in Hell games before and i'd really like to participate, i have a decent youtube channel and I play MCSG Quite Frequently. I have a Blue Yeti Microphone, Teamspeak and skype. Skype: kemry.riggins

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci