• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

LENNEO

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: lenneo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Ive always heard of this event and have had this curious onset to play. Also, I would be extatic to participate considering some of the greatest members of MCSG have once set foot in that arena.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am currently ranked 655 on the leaderboard. Although i am 655 on the leaderboards, im consdered excepitional at pvp and teamwork.
Can you record?: Yes, i do have the ability to record with Fraps
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, indeed i do.
How many subscribers do you have? I Have 17 at this very moment
What timezone do you live in? Central standard time. (CST)
Additional info: I Would like to participate because joining this would be an honor because, again, some of the greats have played in Hell Games 1-5 and i would like to be in Hell Games 6. Participating would mean a lot to me and i would and will not dissapoint.

TheIWANNAPONY

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:IWANNAPONY
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Cause i've heare it is AWESOME and i really want to do it!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:7225
Can you record?:YESH!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes it is EliteGamingNoob
How many subscribers do you have?None Cause i just made it but on my other account i have 40!
What timezone do you live in?Eastern
Additional info:Can i have a Good partner?!?!? Lol

BlazeMaster

Career
Reaction score
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:Cause i've heare it is AWESOME and i really want to do it!
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):Yes it is EliteGamingNoob
How many subscribers do you have?None Cause i just made it but on my other account i have 40!
I have one word for you: Read.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry you're a bit late to apply, your app will be ignored. Feel free to join us on the stream. Also I suggest applying for next months he'll games.

Chris199913

Spectator
Reaction score
Weil ich mal zeigen will wie gut ich in Minecraft bin!
Weit oben auf jeden fall ;)
In MittelEuropa

Und ich fände es echt einfach nur geil mal mit zu gamen man das wäre echt voll geil also thx im voraus

Chris199913

Spectator
Reaction score
Weil ich mal zeigen will wie gut ich in Minecraft bin!
Weit oben auf jeden fall ;)
In MittelEuropa

Und ich fände es echt einfach nur geil mal mit zu gamen man das wäre echt voll geil also thx im voraus

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci