• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Screw it. Let's do it again. :p

IGN: Marboo99

Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I want to play with my fellow MCSGers and overall have a good time. :D

Where are you located on the leaderboards?: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/stats/player/Marboo99/ Use dat :3

Can you record?: If needed I can.

Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yup

How many subscribers do you have?: 3 :( But that's because I don't upload.

What timezone do you live in?: GMT

Additional info: I'm a dreamer. (I actually am :D)

MahxiXBL

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: MahxiXBL
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It sounds really fun!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 1262 globally.
Can you record?: I could.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No, I do not.
How many subscribers do you have? ^^
What timezone do you live in? GMT (+1) It will be 8:30pm when the event starts.
Additional info: I really want to play in one of these events because I have never had the opportunity to play in a major mcsg related PvP game.

Gustyy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: gustyy
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because this is the biggest pro tournament ever! ^^
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Rank 160
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, Link: http://www.youtube.com/user/GustyyHD
How many subscribers do you have?: 93
What timezone do you live in?: GMT + 2 (Belgium)
Additional info: It's a dream to be in "The hell games"!

Gipp

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GipperGaming.
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It seems really fun, I wanted to try it out for once. I also wanted to upload it to my YT channel, for my POV.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I think I am in the top 400, although I don't play for wins anymore, just for the fun. I could have more if I wanted to.
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do.
How many subscribers do you have? About 400 subscribers.
What timezone do you live in? EST. Although, I'm flexable with the times, I only sleep like 3 hours a night. ;D
Additional info: There really isn't anything else I would like to address to you. Just that I'm a fairly decent PvPer, and feel I would do well in The Hell Games.

Accepted me, I phan.

Confuzzled

Experienced
Reaction score
Here is the application template:

IGN:Arched10
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I want to be apart of this event, because I did not get a chance to play in the last ones, and this (by watching the stream) looks like a really fun event!
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 930th
Can you record?: Yes, I have the ability to
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but I plan on starting a new one very soon for solo gameplay only, so this could be the first thing I record!
How many subscribers do you have? Not many around 5
What timezone do you live in? Central Time Zone
Additional info: I really want to partake in this event since I have not had the chance in past ones, and this sounds like a really cool event!

Happyhose

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Happyhose
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have always wanted too participate in them, but I have never had the oppurtunity. I could also show some of my skills doing so, and it would be soooo much fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 300 something
Can you record?: I can record, but I don't currently have a running youtube channel.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? Central time
Additional info: None that i can think of

Reaction score
IGN: TheRandomMan1000
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I haven't participated in a hell games since #2, I'd love to try again, and hopefully have a better chance this time. I plan on recording the event for my YouTube, in the chance my application is accepted.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I have 61 wins, but am having trouble locating my name on the leaderboard itself, when I find it I'll update my position on the board into this post.
Can you record?: Yes, although I haven't in quite some time. I while back I emptied my YouTube channel, although I plan to re-open soon.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): I plan to use the channel found here. I moved from my old channel some time ago, due to having some subscribers who were far from kind to me. IRL people who really shouldn't have had access to my account.
How many subscribers do you have? As a consequence for having to make a new channel, 0. I didn't have to many on my old channel either.
What timezone do you live in? I live in the Eastern Time Zone
Additional info: I was in hell games 2, but never stood too much of a chance having gotten no chests at the cornucopia. I'm looking for a second chance, and am very interested in participating in this even again.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: VeeZa
Why do you want to be a part of this event? I've never been in the Hell Games before, I think it would be a lot of fun to be part of and its a really cool idea.
Where are you located on the leaderboards? 243
Can you record? Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, but don't upload
How many subscribers do you have? Since I don't upload, I only have 3.
What timezone do you live in? EST

ZedekVibeZ

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Zedek_VibeZ
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It sounds like a well organised event, lots of fun to be had, and of course, I think I can win :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 550th
Can you record?: No
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? BST -Uk
Additional info: Please accept me!

Ginger

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: GamesWithGinger
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I love this community and would love to be part of something as big as this.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know, like last. :p
Can you record?: Sure.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes.
How many subscribers do you have? 67
What timezone do you live in? CST
Additional info: Haider.

deadkillz

Experienced
Reaction score
Blaze since your hosting this ill apply <3 also we need to catch up i was gone for 2 months heres my new skype darrenhopkins13

IGN: deadkillz
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because i have always wanted to be in the hell games i have watched all the streams
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: i dont know i only know i have 201 wins
Can you record?: yes i can
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yup
How many subscribers do you have? 168
What timezone do you live in? gmt
Additional info:[/quote]

Hootie14

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Hootie14
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I believe that my main strength in pvp is my ability to adapet to the style my fight is in, water, hills, parkore, ect. This makes this game is right up my alley. I'm always looking for new things to try in Minecraft and my skills would be valuable to who I am teamed with. I have also like to not be the second person to die and redeem myself with a second chance.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Mid tier,I usually end up getting beaten in death match as that fighting style is something I haven't adapted to yet.
Can you record?: Yes, as a moderator it is nearly mandatory to be able to record players, all have have to do is record everything not just a single person.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yeh I do, but I generally only post hackers, who knows this could start something.
How many subscribers do you have? N/A
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info? In the last Hell games I was second to be killed of spawn, I would really like a second chance so I can do one better or even win. Glad to see that things have got sorted out. Can't wait to see the reaping list.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci