• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

{Apply Here} The Official Hell Games 6!

Ryan0008

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:Ryan0008
Why do you want to be a part of this event?:I heared it was really fun and cool, and some famous youtubers will be in it.Just want to be more envolved with mcsg events.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?:3619
Can you record?:Yup
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):yes, I could record i am thinking of recording hell games 6!
How many subscribers do you have?only about 11 at the moment, but when i upload hell games and record more hungergames i might get a lot more subscribers.
What timezone do you live in?EST
Additional info:I think this is a great opportunity for me to start making more videos and gaining more subscribers, just want a chance to grow and i think this is a great way to grow my youtube channel!
Thank you very much if i get to be in this event!Also considering i havn't been in hellgames, i think this would be a great experience!Btw this is my channelhttp://www.youtube.com/user/OridamiTut0rials/videos

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Sim_Man
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I have seen previous hell games it looks so fun, I would like to be in it to be competitive, have fun and I think I would be a good challenge
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 655
Can you record?: Yes
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): www.youtube.com/user/SimManPlays
How many subscribers do you have? 85
What timezone do you live in? Pacific
Additional info: Hopefully I get accepted, but thats it

Builda_Br3tt

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Builda_Br3tt
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: It looks really fun and challenging! I've also always wanted to be a part of it :3
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: In the top 200
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): No D:
How many subscribers do you have? -
What timezone do you live in? GMT+2
Additional info: Pl0x i phan <3

ItsLythronax

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ZeRoyalWolfMC
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: Because I want to try something once in a while.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know ......
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Not yet
How many subscribers do you have?
What timezone do you live in? EST
Additional info: Derp

Virtual

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: VirtualSpark
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I was a part of the Hell Games 5, but I died in the beginning. I love competition, and this seems very fun.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I am ranked #257 on the leaderboards.
Can you record?: Yes, but I would lag.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): https://www.youtube.com/user/TheGuitarplayer12345/
How many subscribers do you have? 28.
What timezone do you live in? Eastern Standard Time
Additional info: Rawr!

Ultraviolence

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Sloppy_Sheep
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be apart of this event cause I was never chosen and I want to be in it.. I really wan't to see what its like and to be able to possibly win! It's going to be an awesome event, and it would be even more awesome if I was apart of it :)
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: I don't know, I only have 41 wins I think. I have an alt which has like 75 wins I think. So i'm not sure.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes but I don't have any videos uploaded because I deleted them
How many subscribers do you have? 145.
Additional info: I would love really love to be in the hell games :)

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: IAmFuSioN
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be part of this event because it seems really fun and I want to try something new.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: On my old account I'm ranked in the 400's, but on this 1 I'm probably in the 4000's.
Can you record?: Yeah
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes, evamped
How many subscribers do you have? 35 :/ but I just started uploading again.
Additional info: I hope you choose me!

joe_delgrippo

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: joe_delgrippo
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to play in different things other than MCSG and i feel this will be a good challenge.
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 231
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): yes
How many subscribers do you have? An amazing amount of 26. I do it for fun not subs.
What timezone do you live in? Eastern
Additional info: Member of Forgotten, YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/JoeMCSG

Keanu267

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Keanu267
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want to be apart of this event due to the fact I have watched the previous Hell Games and I have an understanding of what they are, and I would like to try it out myself, I think I could bring some very good gameplay into the Hell Games arena, and I would be able to increase my skills by going against fellow top PVP'ers who may be chosen for this event. I also feel if I'm chosen I will be able to become friends with more of the community as I mostly stick to myself and just play games.
Where are you located on the leaderboards? Wherever 120+ wins puts me at.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question):
How many subscribers do you have?
Additional info: I hope to be chosen for the Hell Games and go against others to hopefully come out on top, I hope you consider my application as one that will be chosen and thanks for allowing me to apply!

Maxypie

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: swagrocker
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I want too try new things besides MCSG. Except with the MCSG community c:
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 422
Can you record?: Yes I can C:
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes I do (It's a channel I have with a friend
How many subscribers do you have? 52
What timezone do you live in? PST
Additional info: I hope I get chosen! c:

BetaPuffle

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: BetaPuffle
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: because I love the Hell games and my friend won Hell games 5 ( Benkeeper )
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: 74th
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): Yes ( secret however )
How many subscribers do you have? none because its not released yet
What timezone do you live in? BST
Additional info: Nothing really

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Mamiamacraft24
Why do you want to be a part of this event?: I would like to be part of the Hell Games 6 because I've never participated in any Hell Games events before, and they seem like a lot of fun, and definitely something I'd like to take part in! I've watched a lot of the old livestreams and videos of previous Hell Games, and they look so exciting! :D
Where are you located on the leaderboards?: Around the #750th spot (250 wins)
Can you record?: Yes I can.
Do you have a Youtube channel? (if so, answer the next question): MCMami24
How many subscribers do you have? 11 subscribers.
What timezone do you live in? EST Timezone.
Additional info: I wuv you <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci