• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Appreciation

Zinc // Akash754

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't know whether this is a thing or not on the forums already, but I'm doing it anyway.

We do things, expecting not to get anything in return, though I think it's nice for once in a while to say something and why they are important.

So I've created this thread of APPRECIATION and basically the theme or aim for this thread is to comment and @ the person (you don't have to @ if you don't want to) you'd like to appreciate.
Say something nice about them and why you appreciate them. They may have done something for you or for a friend, been there for you when you needed someone most. But it's a chance to say something nice about someone that's influenced you or helped you out.

So remember to keep it appropriate and have fun :)

Appreciate away haha
thanks all the babes

Mark27

Platinum
Reaction score
croe97 - Joe has been here since the start, from the moment he became moderator and now a sr moderator, Joe is one of the nicest people out there, and a lot of people look up to him, like i do. I want to take a moment to thank him for all the kind work and all the effort he has put in to make MCGamer a better place to be. Joe is one of the most well respected people and has a great attitude towards life. Joe is also a very inspiring person, he always tries his best and never gives up. He is one of the best people i have ever talked to, i look up to Joe, and i appreciate him everyday.
Also do not worry about what people say about you win boosting, you are fine just the way you are, and dont listen to other peoples bad opinions of you. Your the best anyway. <3
mark27 :)

Last edited:

UndeniableZombie

Experienced
Reaction score
Staff don't need appreciation they get platinum for appreciation a $100 for their services

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Staff don't need appreciation they get platinum for appreciation a $100 for their services
A lot of moderators, including myself had donator before they even applied. Most staff members resign due to the fact they are quitting, rendering their rank worthless. On top of this, only moderators which excel in their duties receive a rank for their services. So maybe you should show a little more respect for the people who are actually attempting to improve the server, rather than making disrespectful/unnecessary comments on a supportive thread.

Zaquez

Diamond
Reaction score
I would like to appreciate Scout Beaver and Austin_HG for being the most amazing clan leaders and for helping me out time to time. Scout always understood me and hopefully I did the same thing back, he is always nice aswell <3. Beaver (couldn't find your forum name) is a awesome pvper and he has swag aswell, I haven't talked to Beaver that much but when we do talk it always ends up in a good way :). Austin is just the most amazing leader ever leading Ritual, Trivium and Ghost (2 disbanded) and an amazing community member all around, he always responds when I pm him and I wish him the best of luck with his exams

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I would like to appreciate Scout Beaver and Austin_HG for being the most amazing clan leaders and for helping me out time to time. Scout always understood me and hopefully I did the same thing back, he is always nice aswell <3. Beaver (couldn't find your forum name) is a awesome pvper and he has swag aswell, I haven't talked to Beaver that much but when we do talk it always ends up in a good way :). Austin is just the most amazing leader ever leading Ritual, Trivium and Ghost (2 disbanded) and an amazing community member all around, he always responds when I pm him and I wish him the best of luck with his exams
Beaver's forum name is Rogues

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
<3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci