• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aquatic [US Division]

Breakin

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PingSource and Breakin (add both stats together pls)
Past Clans: #Harmony, Decade, and Unless
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? because it gives me a chance to improve
on my pvp as much I can, I have an old friend in this clan (CantKillBruce) we used be in the same clan and I want to talk to him again and meet some new friends, and I miss the good old days when all I did was MCSG and now all I play is badlion sg. So I just want to go back to the good days!
Will you be active? Yes

Olofmeister_

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:OlofmiesteR_
Past Clans: Agility, Nobility
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Someone told me to apply and I wanna pvp.
Will you be active?Yes

HeyImCool

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LavaPharaoh
Past Clans: avire, harmony, unique, reggin, brotherhood, and i there was 2 more i forgot
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Because its a decent clan because i know some people and also to get better in the pvp community
Will you be active? Yes

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:OlofmiesteR_
Past Clans: Agility, Nobility
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Someone told me to apply and I wanna pvp.
Will you be active?Yes
Minecraft IGN: LavaPharaoh
Past Clans: avire, harmony, unique, reggin, brotherhood, and i there was 2 more i forgot
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Because its a decent clan because i know some people and also to get better in the pvp community
Will you be active? Yes
Both accepted as trial.

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: PingSource and Breakin (add both stats together pls)
Past Clans: #Harmony, Decade, and Unless
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? because it gives me a chance to improve
on my pvp as much I can, I have an old friend in this clan (CantKillBruce) we used be in the same clan and I want to talk to him again and meet some new friends, and I miss the good old days when all I did was MCSG and now all I play is badlion sg. So I just want to go back to the good days!
Will you be active? Yes
Accepted as trial

00gman

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ImPermMuted ;) Tks deepweb
Past Clans: VapeNation 420US RadioRebels
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? I get bullied Bc I'm 9 and I can never find someone that won't call me a squeaker
Will you be active? Yes:)

P.S: My mom wants ur phone numbers and social security just to make sure you're safe for me to play with

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: ImPermMuted ;) Tks deepweb
Past Clans: VapeNation 420US RadioRebels
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? I get bullied Bc I'm 9 and I can never find someone that won't call me a squeaker
Will you be active? Yes:)

P.S: My mom wants ur phone numbers and social security just to make sure you're safe for me to play with
aceptd es twal

NativeBoyz

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CitricRain
Past Clans: #Harmony, #Unless, #Amnesia
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Because it was suggested and it appears to be a high quality clan with fairly mature members. And because it was requested by Bruce. ;)
Will you be active? I have been gone for the past days due to computer issues but I'm pretty sure I will be back for a while. If not, then you will know whats up.

K1IMBOSLICE

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: K1IMBOSLICE
Past Clans:Synergy,Apex
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? i feel like i can help you guys and be a valuable asset/guide that expresses through my veteran experience.Ive been playing mcsg for 4 years ever since the beta stages of the plugin. I miss my old days as a clan member.Just give me a shot and youll see...
Will you be active? Im on almost everyday, so yes.

Thanks!, Cro$$

Ballislife21

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:iTSFOXI
Past Clans: Unique US, MUSKATEERS US
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? I wanna be apart of aquatic because It is a growing clan and I would like to be apart of that
Will you be active? Yes like 24/7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci