• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Aquatic [US Division]

Fiezle

Platinum
Reaction score
wow, you use my thread but don't credit me ;-;. you are probs telling everyone you made it

AlecIsTheMan

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AlecIsTheCan / Jwonderchild or something
Past Clans: Lots of em. Couple with bruce actually. Some big ones a long time ago, i don't play as much as i used to.
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Haven't been in a clan in a while, wanna give it a shot again. Clan battles used to be so fun.
Will you be active? Yeah pretty active.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: CitricRain
Past Clans: #Harmony, #Unless, #Amnesia
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? Because it was suggested and it appears to be a high quality clan with fairly mature members. And because it was requested by Bruce. ;)
Will you be active? I have been gone for the past days due to computer issues but I'm pretty sure I will be back for a while. If not, then you will know whats up.
Minecraft IGN: K1IMBOSLICE
Past Clans:Synergy,Apex
Why would you like to be apart of team Aquatic? i feel like i can help you guys and be a valuable asset/guide that expresses through my veteran experience.Ive been playing mcsg for 4 years ever since the beta stages of the plugin. I miss my old days as a clan member.Just give me a shot and youll see...
Will you be active? Im on almost everyday, so yes.

Thanks!, Cro$$
Accepted as Trial both of you :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci