• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcanum [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Updates: 12/05/2015

Congratulations to the following members who have being accepted. I look forward to working with these individuals. Thanks everybody for the good lucks and what nots. I can't wait to read some more applications. I would also like to thank Mentos9 for applying but sadly getting declined as he abused me over Skype :)

1. MagicOrb accepted as member.
  2. HawkerPvP accepted as member.

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
Shud have said this b4. Could u remove the underscore so it's RetroRain not Retro_Rain.

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
So.... Tuatara, basically...

Add me to the cheerleader section or feel my wrath :)
Omg I'm legit so done with you going on all your other forum accounts and liking your posts. Its so stupid I hope people actually have a bran to know that you're going on all your other forum accounts liking your posts. LoL get a life plz

zAlphaWolf

Survivor
Reaction score
Omg I'm legit so done with you going on all your other forum accounts and liking your posts. Its so stupid I hope people actually have a bran to know that you're going on all your other forum accounts liking your posts. LoL get a life plz
It's actually brain not bran sir ;)
And your telling a person to get a life, but Dean after getting banned on mcninjacraft you made about 5 more accounts. Now in total you played about 10,000+ games I'm going to assume? That's pathetic...

Oh, and Hawker you've been accepted into a Arcanum right? "EarthAU" has literally started a flame on YOUR clans thread. And your supporting him. I respect you and all, but really?...

Sorry Ronan if continuing the flame, just had to get something out there.

Last edited:

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Please don't carry on this flame. Thanks.
It's actually brain not bran sir ;)
And your telling a person to get a life, but Dean after getting banned on mcninjacraft you made about 5 more accounts. Now in total you played about 10,000+ games I'm going to assume? That's pathetic...

Oh, and Hawker you've been accepted into a Arcanum right? "EarthAU" has literally started a flame on YOUR clans thread. And your supporting him. I respect you and all, but really?...

Sorry Ronan if continuing the flame, just had to get something out there.
Please don't carry this on :p
But thanks for the apology.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci