• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arcanum [AU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordyy

Quantum
Reaction score
Updates: 9/05/2015

Congratulations to the following members who have being accepted. I look forward to working with these individuals. Thanks everybody for the good lucks and what nots. I can't wait to read come more applications.

1. Taddaaa accepted as member.
  2. FallingGravel accepted as member.
Can I be the clan mascot??? c:

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
Application
Name: Luka
Minecraft IGN: TheAbxss (Alt coming in about 2 days :))
Skype Name: You have it.
Wins/Games: 6/59
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I'd like another shot at the clan, redemption. I will commit myself to the clan and as you have said "I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, for the team, not the individual is the ultimate champion." I'd love to get to know you more Ronan, and have a shot at helping this clan succeed.

I think I should be accepted because : My melee combat is very strong, I am a confident strafer and a skilled rodspammer. My bow aim is good and still improving.

Thank you for reading my application,
Abxss // Luka

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
Application
Name: Luka
Minecraft IGN: TheAbxss (Alt coming in about 2 days :))
Skype Name: You have it.
Wins/Games: 6/59
Written Paragraph of why you would benefit Arcanum: I'd like another shot at the clan, redemption. I will commit myself to the clan and as you have said "I rely on the team, I defer to it and sacrifice for it, for the team, not the individual is the ultimate champion." I'd love to get to know you more Ronan, and have a shot at helping this clan succeed.

I think I should be accepted because : My melee combat is very strong, I am a confident strafer and a skilled rodspammer. My bow aim is good and still improving.

Thank you for reading my application,

Abxss // Luka

Thank you for applying Luka. I'm very pleased to say that you're accepted for trial. Please add my Skype; 'tuatara.ronan' Thank you and have a wonderful day. I look forward to hearing from you soon :)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
it's about time this clan started getting applications, good luck! :)

EarthAU

Survivor
Reaction score
Clan battle against EarthAu? Add yoloswag6665 on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member