• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are Aliens Real?!?!

Are aliens real?!?!

• Total voters

Tigris0124

Experienced
Reaction score
yesh i saew a alian in my closet tody it waes scery
Lmao that was hilarious xD
Anyway, I believe that there's something other then us out there :eek: I mean, we can not possibly be the only living things in this gigantic universe .-.

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
I say it's impossible that we are the only ones out there.. I believe there is a paralell universe where everything is oposite :D

OwenScottMC

Survivor
Reaction score
I say it's impossible that we are the only ones out there.. I believe there is a paralell universe where everything is oposite :D
"I can say without a doubt that there are an infinite number of universes. Some are just like our own... but for one or two significant events, exactly the same"

ZombiePigThang

Platinum
Reaction score
"I can say without a doubt that there are an infinite number of universes. Some are just like our own... but for one or two significant events, exactly the same"
Steven Hawking? Love that guy :D

(This is the awkward part where it wasn't Hawking and it was your creativity"

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
They are real:

P.S. I know it's fake but it is still pretty creepy... I found out the hard way by watching it at 12 am 0_0

56justincase

Diamond
Reaction score
Well by the look of the votes it looks like Aliens are real. Oh and yea also belive in aliens. <_>

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Sloths sometimes confuse their own arm for a tree branch and fall to their deaths. They also go down to the dangerous jungle floor purely to poop.
If I had moss growing on myself I'd probably mistake my arm for a branch every once in a while, too. :p

Aliens have to be real. There are so many possible places something can be, we can't be alone in this universe.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci