• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are routes really worth it?

tankedpvp

Spectator
Reaction score
There's much much more to mcsg. Check out Huahwi's tips and tricks for a basic rundown of pvp. And look at JustAHotDog's chest routes, as well as flok's. And practice on other pvp servers as well, like Roxbot.
Alright, I'll check out Huahwi's channel and JustAHotDoh's routes, but I go to 1v1 KitPvPs all the time, so I don't need to practice much on my PvP

E

Ephiza

Alright, I'll check out Huahwi's channel and JustAHotDoh's routes, but I go to 1v1 KitPvPs all the time, so I don't need to practice much on my PvP
KitPvP and MCSG pvp are completely 2 different things. Most people good at KitPvP end up being horrible at mcsg pvp, since they aren't really good with a bow, rod, or fns. Most KitPvP players, tend to have better strafe and clicking speed, but they're 2 different things. You need to practice on your pvp on either mcsg, or roxbot.

S

Sepyz

A few tips for you:
- Study the way others pvp. Study the movements they make, and their timing on certain things.
- Play defensively. It's better to get chased than to be chasing.
- Play strategically. Know different ways of killing people, and use the environment to your advantage.

E

Ephiza

A few tips for you:
- Study the way others pvp. Study the movements they make, and their timing on certain things.
- Play defensively. It's better to get chased than to be chasing.
- Play strategically. Know different ways of killing people, and use the environment to your advantage.
I started playing offensively. If you start off playing offensively, in the short run you'll be bad, but in the long run you'll end up having more skill. There are exceptions, but this is the case for more people imo.

S

Sepyz

I started playing offensively. If you start off playing offensively, in the short run you'll be bad, but in the long run you'll end up having more skill. There are exceptions, but this is the case for more people imo.
Balancing it out is what I do. I chase, but I keep conscious about whether or not what I'm doing will kill me.

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No routes suck. WE MUST EMBRACE THE YOLO SPIRIT and be free from all grudges and kill who stands in our way. NEVER LET COLD HANDS BE URE DESTRUCTION

E

Ephiza

Balancing it out is what I do. I chase, but I keep conscious about whether or not what I'm doing will kill me.
If I'm above 6 hearts, I don't really care, since I can pull a 360 FnS fairly easily, and just run in the opposite direction on most maps. The only exception of the maps I play on is Icarus. ;)

JudePlays

Survivor
Reaction score
Routes are a lot of the time essential to the game. Routes a lot of the time give players good armor and good competition.

Lastman

Spectator
Reaction score
Ive never really done routes, maybe thats why my stats are so bad... or maybe I just can't pvp, either one.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It entirely depends with what is inside the chests, sometimes routes aren't necessarily worth it, depending on what you get from a chest, and maybe it could be a well-known route, where everyone will be hunting for. However, the routes that lead to good chests are usually worth it, and they tend to have very useful resources.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci