• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are skype spectators cheating?

Are skype spectators (telling people where people are) cheating?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

River

Spectator
Reaction score
i would say YES, because that is REALLY unfair for people looking for chests. Most would say that they were helping point out the campers, but i say not. This happened to me before when i was on top of a building (last time i saw my killer 5 minutes ago, he ran off) i was looking down then BAM i was hit and i fell off. I didnt know how he could've found me but then people on his team said "HAHA, we told him where you where via skype!"

DannyDeeto

Experienced
Reaction score
Wow, yeah but there is no way to stop it unless they admit it then you shud report them with a screenshot

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Haha a screenshot wouldn't do anything... It would just show two people fighting.

CandyFTW

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Everyone does it.. who cares. Even the people on teamspeak. There's no way to prevent this.

SilentMrDave

Tribute
Reaction score
I think some people are confusing using skype for normal game conversation and using skype to ghost (Letting other players know the positions of others while spectating) Using skype (or any voip or chat) isn't cheating and we all understand that. It of course has its advantages because you have live communication with your team and your team only. As for ghosting it is quite unfair unless of course everyone is doing it. Is it considered cheating? Well even if it is people will do it anyway. That just my standpoint... good day *tips hat*

cbeeston1

Survivor
Reaction score
IK but in his case the people admitted it and so if they say they are take a screenshot i guess
Yeah I have seen no one admit to this, personally I don't care. If you even take a screenshot of them. What do you think the staff are going to do. Why would you punish someone for what a majority of the comunity does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci