• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you ashamed you play Minecraft?

Sean

District 13
Reaction score
Simple question are you? Do your irl friends know you play?

Personally I have to admit yes I am, I hide it from anyone IRL, my friend group are not the sort of people who play video games, well maybe FIFA or GTA. If they found out I would probably take the piss take out of me.

Niall

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Yes, I am ashamed that I play Minecraft. At school, a few people who seen my old YouTube channel will give me crap about it sometimes. Though I honestly don't really care as I enjoy it at the end of the day and that is all that matters. I don't really care what other people think and if I am not up to their expectations well so be it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I actually have like 4 friends that play mc, but we try to play mc not not more than 1.5 hours... MC is bad, but we still play it...

Zauron

Survivor
Reaction score
People laugh at me but I just keep saying "Omaigosh only nurds don't play Minecraft"

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Quite frankly, yes, no one knows I play minecraft.

People have seen my old youtube, I think of myself as an embarrassment.

I would get bullied a whole lot more if people knew.

Last edited:
Reaction score
People do know I play minecraft, I don't mind I do, I have my friends that play minecraft, then I have my friends that don't. I am ashamed of playing, because it just takes over my life at this point, and I plan on quitting if my grades get bad throughout the first and second term of 8th grade

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci