• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Are you ashamed you play Minecraft?

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Honestly dude if you are worried that you're friends will judge you then maybe you should consider if they are good friends. If someone thinks you're not cool enough to be around you or thinks you're a nerd then ignore them, theres so many people in the world theirs no reason to have mean, judgemental friends IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
In some instances, yes, some no. I remember around two years ago when I posted a picture of my Minecraft character on SG4 with full iron armour and captioned it "Hunger Games Pro" on Facebook. The very next day, some popular guy that just loves to tease, insult and just generally likes to make them feel like a piece of fecal matter called me out on the bus for it, and a few people were laughing and it was, luckily, never mentioned again. Everyone always thought it was a kids game that only nerds or people with no lives played, and how they reacted that day severely influenced my thoughts and decision pertaining to if I should continue playing or not.

I actually came up with a better solution; don't post pictures of it on my Facebook profile, and don't tell anyone I play it. That pretty much resolved everything, but I do think about that once every blue moon. Nowadays, I couldn't care less what people think of me if they know I play this game. I have a few friends that play it as well so it's fun when we get together on servers like Mineplex.

Moral of the day: Don't let stupid people stop you from doing what you love.

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
I'm not ashamed, I just want to try my best to avoid temptation, which is what ashame's me.

Avesu

Career
Reaction score
Not many know. No one else is gonna know.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Not a single one of my IRL friends know that I play minecraft, nor do I ever want them too. I do my best to make sure nothing ever shows up anywhere an IRL friend can find it, or anything of that matter.

I really don't even know why, either. My friends wouldn't stop being my friend, or anything, but in just feel like the fact I play minecraft isn't something everyone needs to know.

There are some people at my school who play the game that I'd rather not be associated with, but otherwise, keeping it a secret shouldn't be too big of a deal, however it is to me. It's just something thst I don't think matters, and that if nobody knows, nobody will have to care about it, or think of me any differently.

Kind of weird, but that's just how I think on that topic :p

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
All my irl friends hack LOL
Lol everytime I play with my IRL friends we just go around random survival servers with x-rays xD

But yes, they do know and we just laugh at it, they all have MC accounts but play LoL, CS:GO and HS, and I play those games with them too :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci