• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ariana Grande says she "Hates America" and spits on Donuts

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Lets relax everyone. I personally, really like that you brought this into the community. I am a really big fan of Ariana. Yes, what she said was harsh and I do believe her apology was sincere, but I have doubts. Obviously, i'm sure she didn't want it to come off as it did. Also, Im glad that she notices that shes a huge influence to her younger audience/fans. As long as she realizes her faults, I guess that shows improvement. But, at the same time, our country is sometimes very... we'll leave it at that.

Henry

Diamond
Reaction score
It's getting hot in here. So take off all your clothes..

Kris | Kriszy

Platinum
Reaction score
MURICA.. F*CK YEAH! =)

On a serious note though, I don't really care about what she's doing. Celebrities do stuff like that all the time, just look at what Justin Bieber has done.. ;)

BaccaBoy1999

Platinum
Reaction score
MURICA.. F*CK YEAH! =)

On a serious note though, I don't really care about what she's doing. Celebrities do stuff like that all the time, just look at what Justin Bieber has done.. ;)
but nobody Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom likes him

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci