• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
When your winning 4-2 and your about to win the round up in people 5v4 and then one of our players just happens to get ddossed in the middle of the round then its a 4v4 and they win the round because one of their players toggles pretty hard on you, but other than that gg

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
When your winning 4-2 and your about to win the round up in people 5v4 and then one of our players just happens to get ddossed in the middle of the round then its a 4v4 and they win the round because one of their players toggles pretty hard on you, but other than that gg
Please, get off our thread we are a 100% legit clan. Good Battle.

GucciRose

Survivor
Reaction score
Lets not mention the round when multiple randoms disregarded you and went right for us in a round where we were up 5v3

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
Thats funny because, I've been getting ddosed in all the rounds... I even got timed out when I was the only person left in Holiday Resort :?

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
even when noone in our clan knows how to ddos??
I didn't even say that your clan was ddosing me. I was just saying how you guys got ddosed was fair since I got ddosed at the same time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci