• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Arise [US Division]

Being

Survivor
Reaction score
NOTE: I was told to apply by someone on the account jccandfriends because im good i guess. I hardly play MCSG but when I do I dont take it very seriously.
Minecraft IGN: Being
Skype ID: KnownAsClutch
Wins/Lost: Check Top, 0/6
Legacy Statics:N/A
Why do you want to join Arise: Well at first I wanted to join because someone told me to and then I looked more into the clan and I started to get more interested. I do not play MCSG but I feel like If I join the clan I could start to take it serious. I am pretty good at PvP with kits similar to MCSG. If you want to 1v1 me on a server of your choice to test ny skill, feel free.

MCSGClans

Experienced
Reaction score
NOTE: I was told to apply by someone on the account jccandfriends because im good i guess. I hardly play MCSG but when I do I dont take it very seriously.
Minecraft IGN: Being
Skype ID: KnownAsClutch
Wins/Lost: Check Top, 0/6
Legacy Statics:N/A
Why do you want to join Arise: Well at first I wanted to join because someone told me to and then I looked more into the clan and I started to get more interested. I do not play MCSG but I feel like If I join the clan I could start to take it serious. I am pretty good at PvP with kits similar to MCSG. If you want to 1v1 me on a server of your choice to test ny skill, feel free.
Accepted as Member come on ts and hang out for a bit so we can know you! ;) ~Hyper/Matthew

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
QUOTE="MCSGClans, post: 2285480, member: 460727"]Accepted as Member come on ts and hang out for a bit so we can know you! ;) ~Hyper/Matthew[ QUOTE]
hahaha "jccandfriends = hyper"

Reaction score
Minecraft IGN:iiSynergy
Skype ID:awesomekid221 made when I was 9
Wins/Lost:5(add 20 before stat reset)/250 soemthing
Legacy Statics:20/1000 something idk .-.
Why do you want to join Arise: I was in Hypers old clan Hyper and I just found him. C:

Crinkle

Platinum
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Arise: I was in Hypers old clan Hyper and I just found him. C:
lmfao i remember you. you were in baccaempire LOOL

exAryu

Experienced
Reaction score
ill accept you as applicant for now. right now you do not have the right requirements (wins etc.) but since you were in Hyper's clan ill accept you for now.

Increased

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Increased
Skype ID: u haze it beebee
Wins/Lost: 0/0
Legacy Statics:0/-0
Why do you want to join Arise: cuz earl said im bae

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads